Honor's Reason To Live

The Undercover CEO Mafia Protector
( Honor's brother Talon )
 

When I woke up from my nap because I've been here since five in the morning. 
 
Doing over the phone meetings for back home also update on the situation.
 
Aish ! If I want to be a bodyguard I would've joined the CIA or FBI even Secret Service god sake. Although I'm doing this for my brother.
 
I'm the only thing, he's got in this world. My parents were murdered when I was fourteen. So, that puts Talon around eleven years old. 
 
Not only that I have bodyguards around him at all time because Talon isn't most like teenagers. Mentally, he has a mind of a six or seven year old.
 
However in the US, he's fifteen yet he comes here to Korea. He'll be sixteen while I'm eighteen here. Nevertheless I still protect him from any harm even from anyone.
 
There's a knock on the door. 
 
" Neh ." I said 
 
" Honor, let's go you've meet songwriter ." One of the guards said 
 
I nod an ok and got up from the floor then headed over to the songwriter place of work.
 
- Two Long Hours Later - 
 
After being stuck in a meeting with the songwriter even coming with ideas for a song that fits image. I'm more a mysterious tomboy with edge kind of look to it. 
 
I'm glad I was able to keep my piercings on my ears. I have five ear piercings on my left ear then on my right. I have an industrial under the industrial is four other piercings.
 
Along with my tragus piercings as well. See nothing to bad I didn't want to set a bad example for my brother. 
 
That's understatement already because I'm CEO mafia boss that does. 
 
Peace negotiations with worldwide mafias. Tortured then selling drugs to other mafias for money to give to the poor communities that are in need of money.
 
I'm not saying that I'm role model of the year or even sister of the year. Yet I remained myself everyday that I'm doing for Talon.
 
I can't let no one get hurt in this life of mine. It's too dangerous for the ones that I love. 
 
I'm doing have an enough money for me and Talon, a simple life in the countryside.
 
Talon is actually very intelligent in certain areas. Like memorization even artistic areas as well. For Christmas I bought him drawing kit.
 
This Christmas, I'm thinking of a painting set with a few canvas along with a stand for it. 
 
I can help but smile when I think of his smile. Talon is the reason that I'm living still. 
 
I need him as much as he needs me. When we were children, momma and papa got us matching lockers that we'll be able find each other. Locket of love
 
Always the follow the stars because they always led to one that has your heart.
 
Those words always seems to echo in my head as I remember that day.
 
To this day I still believe in what my parents. So, if I ever lose Talon I'll follow the stars to find him because he's my home.
 
My stomach begins to growl in hunger I decided to head for lunch when the idiot and his goons corner someone.
 
I tried to get a look at the person that they're bullying. So, I focused my hearing. 
 
" Yah ! Everyone look we found a retard ." Lay said 
 
Christian texted me his file earlier that day and the band that he's in as well too.
 
" Aww ! Poor baby ." Tao feign pity
 
Those bastards.
 
" N..Noona ." I heard a boy whimpering 
 
He's crying ! Wait a minute, whose voice was that again ?.
 
" Now he's crying for his Noona ." Lay said 
 
Then Lay grabs the boy by the collar shoves him against the wall hard.
 
" N...NOONA !!!." The boy shouts crying his eyes out 
 
WAIT ! TALON ? 
 
I looked harder and that it is Talon yet something in me snap.
 
" YAH ! GET YOUR FILTHY ING HANDS OFF MY BROTHER ! YOU ING S !." I shouted 
 
They turned at looked me and I swear if I had to the power to take their life I would.
 
Lay smirks then punches Talon hard to the ground. 
 
That's when all hell broke loose I can't tell how fast I sprinted towards that idiot and his group. But no one and I mean no one lays a hand on Talon.
 
As I went for Lay to beat the living .
 
" Tao !." He said
 
What's he gonna to do ?.
 
Tao throws a punch, I successfully dodged it. I now realized that Tao know wushu but I do to. Also I know others. 
 
Like Judo, Taekwondo, Karate, boxing, kickboxing, Jujutsu, such as Aikijujutsu, Aikido, Bartitsu, German ju-jutsu, Allkampf-jitsu, Kung Fu, Hapkido, Pencak Silat. 
 
Basically I'm deadly either way he takes it. I got tired of Tao and so, I did one thing that makes men weak to their knees.
 
I started to caressing his body
 
" Tao, why don't we stop fighting and do something more fun ." I whispered huskily in his ear
 
He moans 
 
" I know, you want to play with me so, why not play with me ." I whispered then I kissed his neck
 
He moans loudly that's it. I knee him in his manhood then roundhouse kick to his face. 
 
Sorry to do that but I had to Tao, he helped bullied my brother I can't forgive someone like that ever.
 
My hands went Lay's throat immediately.
 
" Now, you know I can snap your neck, the instant that your friends can even get to me right ." I said 
 
He smirks and I tighten my grip around his neck. 
 
" What the is wrong with you guys ? That you pick on someone that's autistic ! Huh ? That's just wrong !." I said as my grip tighten more 
 
Then someone grabs me and hold my arms back tightly, the only person that was able to do that was my father's friend son. Eric Nam but I haven't since he left for Korea.
 
I looked over my shoulder and saw that it was Eric in the flesh.
 
" Eric ." I said 
 
" Honor !." Someone said
 
I know that voice ! That's Christian.
 
" Hi, Bambi ." Eric said smiling
 
" Bambi, what's going on ?." Christian ask 
 
" Talon ." I said as I broke free and I ran to my brother