Saving Lay

The Undercover CEO Mafia Protector

When we entered the set of my MV. Christian could tell that I was worried about earlier when the girl handed me the envelope. 

 
But what's the meaning behind of the letter that it had to be written in blood ink.
 
' 3:00, Dance Studio 3 .' What's so special about dance studio 3 ? And why do I have to be there at that time ?. 
 
The more I thought about it, the more it gave me a headache. Why did my father have to start this kind of business in the first place ?.
 
I mean don't get me wrong, it has solved a lot issues even prevent useless mob wars over petty things that can be solve easily. Then going to war for no reason because of that misunderstand. 
 
When I came out the changing room, I looked at like hip hop dancer from the 90s. Talk about the past coming back to haunt Huh ?.
 
I was wearing white sports bra then tight men's boxers along light joggers pants. White Nike sneakers then white and black bandana top off with grey SnapBack. 90s
 
" Honor ?." I heard G-dragon 
 
" Yeah, it's me ." I said 
 
" You look hot ." Seungri said and TOP smacked him in the back of the head 
 
" Thanks I guess ." I said 
 
" Umma ." Chiara said as she ran to me 
 
" Neh ." I said as I picked her into my arms 
 
" Something doesn't feel right ." She said
 
You're not the only one.
 
" Honor ." Taeyang said 
 
" Yeah ." I said 
 
" I heard that there's bad blood between you and Lay ." He said 
 
" I guess you can say that ." I said 
 
" Why ?." He said 
 
" Because he beat up my brother and annoyed me on the first day that I came here ." I explained 
 
" Really ? He wasn't like that before I met him ." He said 
 
I gave him confused look
 
" Are you sure that you and I are talking about the same Lay ." I said 
 
" Neh ." He said 
 
" So, before he was sweet guy ! What happened ?." I said as he nod
 
" He's longtime girlfriend that he was going to marry her too, she cheated on him with another guy then got pregnant as well ." He explained to me 
 
WHAT THE ?!?!?!?!?!?
 
" What was her name ?." I ask 
 
" Kang Myung-hee ." He said 
 
I nod as he told me her name but I can't get over the fact that Lay was a good guy. 
 
" Honor ! We need you on set !." The director yelled 
 
" Coming ." I said as I handed Chiara to Taeyang 
 
" Good luck ." He said as I took to the set 
 
- 5 minutes to 3:00 - 
 
After filming the first two minutes of the MV. I wasn't exhausted yet because of the beat of the rap actually pumped me up. 
 
" Ya !." I said to my group 
 
" I'm gonna take a walk I'll be back in five ." I said as I grabbed a water bottle 
 
They nod but some of them was thinking about it before letting me go. But in the end, I ended up going anyways without anyone following me.
 
After I walking for a bit I took out my phone and saw the time, it was 3:04 now. I smirked at my phone because I believed that something was gonna happen. 
 
Until I heard yelling down the hall I sprint down the source of the yelling and saw EXO trying to break down the door of studio 3.
 
I run over to them as quickly as I could. I could see the black smoke coming out from underneath the door. 
 
!
 
I took off the SnapBack along with the bandana then the snapback held in one hand while I used my mouth to open the water bottle.
 
I put the SnapBack on under my arm while I began to drenched the bandana in water. I walked over to EXO as I took the SnapBack and put on Kai's head.
 
I put the bandana on my face which covered half my face. 
 
" Suho ." I said serious 
 
They turned and looked me 
 
" Move because when I kick down this door the oxygen make the flames higher ." I said serious 
 
" Please save Lay ." He said as the group moved away from the door
 
I nod as I kick down the down I knew that flames would go high and I had act fast. 
 
As I rushed in there and found Lay sitting there as flames were consuming the room. I shook him to try snap out of his trance that he was in. 
 
It didn't work it instead he stood there in that trance of his. But then God had other plans, the dance mirrors broke due to the rising heat. 
 
I saw that there was a large shard of glass flying towards Lay. So, I jumped in front of him to use my body as a shield. It through into my chest once again.
 
I was lucky because it missed my heart as I shielded Lay from the flying glass that hit me instead of him. Just then he fainted on to the floor.
 
Somehow I fell too as my left arm landed in the fire. It took me a minute registered what happen. All I know is that I have a third degree burn.
 
Aish ! Damn it ! That ing hurts ! I gotta block it out !.
 
I pull myself off the ground then I pick up Lay from the ground, I carried him out on my back even through that isn't the wisest idea. 
 
Once we were out of the flames, I grabbed the fire extinguisher and went back inside to extinguish the flames. When flames were gone, I went back out to check Lay.
 
" He's not breathing !." Suho said and somehow I managed to sneak Suho's sweater 
 
He didn't noticed because he's too worried about his friend. I took off the bandana and proceeded to CPR. 
 
Until the medics arrived, every time that I pushed down it hurt but I blocked out the pain. When they arrived along with the fire marshal 
 
I left before they can even question me about the fire. When I arrived they saw that I was a sweater and like it. 
 
- 3 minutes later - 
 
" CUT !." The director shouted 
 
As I heard my breath was shallow and my arm was in extreme pain from moving it.
 
" Great job ! Everyone that's all for today ." He said to the staff 
 
That's where it went black.