Episode 19

WGM CAMEL COUPLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D-5, Bomi and Chen still practicing their choreography together. Today they practicing in ACube building. With their song that has been recorded, they started to sing and dance.

D-3, They’re keep work hard for their performance, Bomi and Chen practicing their voice together to become more harmonize. Chen sing a high note, Bomi smile when heard her husband reach the high note perfectly.

(Studio: Chen is a really great singer…)

D-2, Bomi and Chen practicing their dance break in the middle of the song. After Bomi solo, Bomi came to Chen slowly and Chen came to Bomi slowly too. Chen grab Bomi hands, Bomi turn around and move down and split, then Chen lift up Bomi and their sing is continue again.

 

The interview

Chen: I can’t see her eyes, if I see her eyes, I will laugh, so I try to looking at her face but not her eyes, I’m so shy. I know that she same like me too, we just  don’t see each other eyes when… when we are in ‘that’ position. I don’t know why, but after we had a lot practice I’m not feel awkward to dance with her.

Q: Chen tell that both of you have ‘that’ thing position. What is he mean?

Bomi: You’ll see later… I can’t tell that here, it’s too much… (touch her face with her palm)

 

STUDIO

MC Choa: What is ‘that’ position thing?

MC Eric: Oh… gunggumhaeyo…

 

At rehearseal time…

“Are you tired?” Bomi asked.

“It’s a long day... yeah, we must be tired, didn’t we?”

 

STUDIO

MC Eunkwang: They had gayo daejun performance with their group on another TV.

MC Misun: That’s mean they preparing many different performance for different channel?

MC Choa: Ne~ Looks like that. Every idol had different style for their performance on many TV channel when gayo daejun.

 

“I’m so nervous oppa…”

“Can we do well?”

“Hmm… mollayo~” Bomi imitating her Apink  group song ‘I don’t know’, Chen laughs because of that.

“We have to be good then… we already good at it, you know?” Chen said to Bomi with teasing eyes.

“I see… I see… I will do my best for us,” Bomi keep stretching her body. “Do you have any performance after with EXO?” Bomi asked.

“Ne~ I have another, I will sing with Baekhyun. What about you?”

Bomi thinking. “Ne~ I have too, with Beast oppa, we will dance together.”

Chen glaring at Bomi. “Dance couple?”

Bomi looks surprise. “How do you know?”

Chen sighs. “Apink and Beast have same number of member. So you have two men for today then…” Chen looks upset.

(Studio: He must be jealous…)

Bomi the sit in front of Chen and try to make Chen smile with her funny gesture. “Aniyo, We just sunbae and hoobae so it’s looks like dance with our brothers. Are you jealous?” Bomi pinch Chen’s nose.

Chen feel can’t breath and Bomi release it. They laughed together. “Actually,  I had duet with Red Velvet Wendy again but I refused it. I said with my company that Bomi will upset to me if I do that.”

Bomi looks surprise. “Really?”

“Yes, I said exactly like that,” Chen nodded.

“Woah… but you make me feel bad to you oppa, you refused your performance but I will dance with Beast oppa,” Bomi frowned.

(Studio: She feel bad because it.)

“The most hardest part is… this one…” Chen showed a little of their move. It’s the one when Chen must hold Bomi waist.

Bomi giggled. “Let’s try it again then…”

“1…2…3…4… 2…3…4…” They move slowly at that part.

(Studio: It’s too revealing… revealing…)

“y Bomiya… Uri wife is y…” Chen whisper to Bomi that make Bomi blushed and laughs without sound.

 

STUDIO

MC Eric: Mwoya? He keep whispering to her… it’s like seducing her…

MC Misun: Oh? you know about seducing thing?

MC Eric: (looks embarrassed and sighs)

 

D-Day…

MBC Gayo Daejun opening is started. Every idols who become guest sing together at the stage. Apink and EXO stand in different line. Apink standing in front at the left side, and EXO standing in front at the right side. Bomi is singing along with Apink happily. Chen sing and looks like their member teasing him and look at Apink side. After the opening…

Chen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter