Episode 18

WGM CAMEL COUPLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, like this, 1…2..3… like this?” Chen try following Sanghun choreo. He sighs because it’s really hard for him. “Lay hyung, Kai or Sehun will be perfect if they doing this,” Chen said.

“Sehun?” Bomi widening her eyes when heard Sehun name.

Then Chen glaring at Bomi, Bomi just giggled to Chen.

(Studio: He is jealous…)

“You should try, both of you now,” Sanghun said pointing them, he showed the dance move, he touched his partner waist and the girl move so passionately.

Bomi and Chen try that move so awkwardly and keep laughing.

“Andwae…! You should touch her more passionating and Bomi, you can’t move your hips so stiff like that,” Eunhyuk pointing them. “Try again… 1…2…3… start!”

Both of them try the move again but fail, Chen stumble and lean on the floor like he give up.

 

STUDIO

MC Choa: They must be so awkward…

MC Eric: Wae? whereas they have often do skinship before.

MC Misun: I think because it’s dance and their skinship before is naturally come out but this is different.

 

“Ya! Don’t do with your cutie smile, make your expression y not cute,” Eunhyuk keep complained to them.

“Oppa, It’s so hard for us to do that,” Bomi said to Eunhyuk.

Sanghun stop the music and give them break time, Sanghun and his partner try to changing the choreo to the simple one for Chen and Bomi.

“Why you guys so awkward? I believe that you had skinship before, you already have been kiss…” Eunhyuk tease them.

“It’s not like that hyung…”

Then the practicing door open, Kai and Sehun entering the room and greet them, Bomi give a bright smile, Chen see her gesture and closed Bomi eyes. Bomi laughed.

(Studio: Ya~ He’s so protective…)

 

The interview

Q: Your husband is jealous because you staring Sehun…

Bomi: I just teasing him, he look cute when he jealous, I don’t have feeling to Sehun, I just said he handsome but I’m not have any feeling. I have Chen oppa, how can I look to another guy? (smile)

Chen: I don’t want her look at to another guy except me… am I wrong? I’m not…

 

STUDIO

MC Misun: After the wedding, Chen is more protect his wife…

MC Eunkwang: Ah…

 

“Sehun, come here…” Sanghun call Sehun and show the choreography to him. They all watched Sehun who so easy following Sanghun move. “Bomi, come here…”

Bomi stand up.

“You do it with Sehun, I want to know who is the one who not comfortable with the choreo,” Sanghun said.

“Hyung! Why Sehun? Kai is here, he’s more pro than Sehun,” Chen complained.

Kai and Eunhyuk giggled because Chen word.

“Hyung, why you comment about that? I’m a pro too than you,” Sehun said.

Chen widening his eyes.

“Bomi, you choose, Sehun or Kai?” Eunhyuk ask to Bomi.

“Sehun-ssi…?” Bomi said without hesitating.

Chen feel surprised and touch his chest. “Bomiyah~ you hurt my heart…” Chen sigh.

Then Bomi dancing with Sehun, Sehun touch her waist and Bomi not laughs at all but dancing seriously. Sanghun keep nodding his head.

“Okay… I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter