Episode 26

WGM CAMEL COUPLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the Luge stop. Bomi is make a mumble sound like she want to cry. Chen getting out and help Bomi to out from the luge.

“Gwaenchana… gwaenchana…” he hug Bomi.

 

STUDIO

All MC clapped.

MC Misun: Aigoo~ he is really care of her…

 

Then, they are going to the next destination its Bungee Jumping. Bomi become frozen suddenly because its much higher than bungee jumping in Korea.

“Woah!!! Its more higher than the last time oppa…” she said.

Chen make a joke to pushed Bomi.

“Aaaarrggghhh!!! Oppa! What are you doing?!” Bomi make a funny gaze to Chen.

(Studio: Why is he doing that? Bomi must be upset…)

Chen just laughed. “We can do it…” Chen said to her. “I want to do it together…” he continued.

“Arraseo… Yoon Bomi you jumped back then, now if you can’t jump you’re really stupid,” Bomi said to herself.

Chen giggled because heard Bomi talking.

“During the couple bungee… the guy has to hug the girl like this…” the worker give a demonstration.

“Really?” Bomi asked him.

“Yes, if you want to bungee together…”

Chen just smile. Bomi scratch her arm softly.

 

STUDIO

MC Choa: another skinship?

MC Eunkwang: Yah… its really interesting…

 

“Oppa, you’re not letting me go right?” Bomi looks  doubt.

“Ehey… you don’t trust me?”

Bomi just silence, then started to the position to hug him tightly. “Oppa, its really scary…” Bomi complained with closed her eyes.

“You don’t want to do it? Tell me if you don’t want to do it, I won’t do it too,” he whispering to Bomi.

“Aniyo… aniyo… I will do it… just hug me tightly…” Bomi said.

 

The interview

Bomi: He is really care about me, he was reassuring me that if I didn’t want to do it we didn’t have to. But I just said, hug me tightly… hehe… it because I really scared. I hope oppe don’t miss understanding.

 

STUDIO

MC Eric: Aniya… boy feel more relax if the girl say it…

MC Misun: They’re really nice, if it was me and my husband, we would say something like “Yak! Then why did you come up here if you not want to jump! You really wasting money!”

All MC laughs.

 

Now they’re ready to jump, Bomi hug Chen tightly and close her eyes and lean on in Chen shoulder. Chen just smile and hug her tightly too.

“Ready…” Chen said.

And they jumped.

(Studio: woahh…..)

“Aaaaaarrrrrgggghhhh!!!!” Bomi scream loudly. When they’re hanging in the air. Bomi suddenly scream. “Chen oppa saranghaeyo!” she scream.

Chen laughed suddenly.

 

The interview

Bomi: (sighs and then smile) it’s the response for Chen oppa, he must be upset before because he always say loves me but I’d never say that, so it’s the time to response him and showed my feeling even the moment its not timing perfectly because I scream and cry…

Q: What do you think about she said ‘love you’?

Chen: (laughs) its funny, how can she thinking about saying that when she’s in the middle of scary moment in her life? Hahaha… but I like, it means she heard what I said before…

 

STUDIO

All MC: Kyaaaa~

MC Choa: he must be liking it.

 

When they come down to the boat, Chen Bomi’s har softly and patted her head.

“You did a good job Bomi…” he said.

Bomi still like crying. “Its still scary…” But Chen keep patting her on the back to calm her.

 

The interview

Bomi: He patted me and it helped me be little more calmer. He should have been nervous too but he keep make sure that I was okay. I was really weak, am I? I’m sorry oppa…

 

(Studio: She must still really nervous…)

Bomi trembling when she want to getting out from the boat, then Chen help her to get out.

“Ahaha… I can’t believe that I cry until now…” Bomi suddenly giggled with teary eyes.

Chen laughs too. “Gwaenchana… its natural… you must be so scared…”

“Oppa, are you okay?” Bomi asked him.

“Ne~ I’m okay because I heard something back then like a confession…” Chen teased Bomi then Bomi hit his arm.

“Ah! I’m so shy…” Bomi cupped her face and fanning herself.

“Now, its getting dark, we should back to the hotel now…” he said hold Bomi hand.

They leave the bungee jumping sites and back to hotel.

Bomi walk alone to the swimming pool resort, she and Chen want to use the dinner coupon.

 

(Studio: Why is she alone? Where is Chen?)

 

The interview

Bomi: I walk alone to the our dinner place because Chen oppa said he have to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter