Episode 20

WGM CAMEL COUPLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Uwaaah~ The snow is falling beautifully,” Bomi look at the window, she’s wearing brown coat and blue jeans, a red thick scarf is covering her neck.

Chen come to Bomi and hug her from behind. Bomi shock for a while but smile either.

 

STUDIO

All MC: Kyaaaa~

MC Choa: it’s so romantic when men hugging you from behind.

MC Misun: Majayo~ Eric… (signaling MC Eric to hug her from behind but he refused it)

 

“Are you hungry?” Chen asked Bomi still hug her.

“Ne~ you want me to cook something to eat?”  She release her body from Chen and facing Chen.

“Aniyo, now it’s my turn to cook something for us.”

Bomi glaring at Chen. “Are you sure, oppa?”

“Ne~ now you just need to sit and watching me if I do a mistake,” Chen grab Bomi hands and make Bomi sit in dining chair.

Chen started to cooking, Bomi just watching him but not sitting, she stand up and keep looking beside Chen. Chen looks so serious with his cooking.

(Studio: It’s look like a cooking show… Bomi is the judge… hahaha… He’s look like Dan Jang Geum, He is Kim Jong Geum hahaha…)

Chen cooking Doenjang jjigae, kimchi pancake, and meat with spicy sauce.

 

The interview

Q: You look so skill with your cooking…

Chen: I learn in my free time, with D.O and Chanyeol, I ask them to teach me cooking a food that suit in winter, they suggest to make all that menu.

 

STUDIO

MC Misun: He learn to cooking? Woah… its so touching for Bomi if she knows that.

All MC: majayo~

MC Eunkwang: She will so touched…

 

“Woah… it’s a little bit salty but its really good, I love salty food oppa,” Bomi said while eat the kimchi pancake.

“Really?”

“Ne~” Bomi clap for Chen work hard, Chen clap too.

After eating they washing the dishes together at the sink. They play with the water.

(Studio: Omo… looks like a drama… they really look good together…)

“Oppa, view days ago we can’t celebrate Christmas night, how about we doing something today?”

“Ah… you’re right we spending our Christmas with our group schedule. I celebrate it with my company too. So, what you want to do today?”

Bomi whispering on Chen ear. Chen just smile and nodded.

 

STUDIO

MC Misun: When I with my husband and whispering like that, he doesn’t smile like Chen but push me because I’m not whispering words but scream loudly…

All MC laughs

MC Choa: Eottokae? They’re too adorable

 

They go outside with their car. Bomi is one who driving. She driving skill more better than last time.

“I’m so improved than last time right oppa?” Bomi said to Chen, but Chen busy search something back seat. “Oppa? What are you looking for?”

“I’m curious why there’s camera on backseat and I found this,” Chen showing a mission card envelope. He carefully opening the mission card and read it a little. “Woah!” Chen laughed.

“Wae? Wae?” Bomi asked but her eyes still look at street.

(Studio: Wae? What’s the matter with the mission card?)

“Wait a minute, I should concentrate, just read it slowly oppa…” Bomi looks curious.

“Oh… I see a set o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter