Entering a War-zone sequel

Without a Fight

Hi readers. This is your requested sequel of Without a Fight.

I personally couldn’t let it end like that too. Breaks my poor JeTi heart.

This is going to be a multi-shot, or even longer so hold on tight!

Let’s surf the JeTi waves together. Thank you for your support.

 

 

 

Entering a War-zone

 

“Oppa, have you heard!!! Tiffany unni is going to open a café just across the street. I know she totally hates you and I understand that but how can unni do this to me?? I mean she knows that I own this café right and she’ll be my compe- OH MY FREAKING GOSH, she doesn’t know!! You purposely told unni that this is your café. She probably thought---“ Krystal nonsense blabbering gets cut off when Jesse angrily shove a piece of burnt toast in his sister’s mouth.

 

Krystal eyes her brother carefully and she saw his expression serious and unreadable. She knows this is something serious that could start world war 3 or worse, the end of her world.

 

She swallows hard, the bitter flavour of the toast still lingers in and a scoff could be heard but a failed attempt to get her brother’s attention. “Oppa, you’d do something about this right? Right? I trust you oppa. Im your baby sister and it’s your utmost responsibility and duty to take care of me and this business,” she continues to whine at her stoic brother whose eyes are distant and his face stern.

 

She knew better and by that she leaves  him alone and continues her remaining work in the Café. Krystal’s gaze falls upon the workers across the street busy preparing for their grand opening and she recognizes a petite figure of a woman wearing a red trench coat. The girl seems uptight and strict regarding every detail from the huge banner sign up to the flower pot arrangements.  She lost some weight and she looks more mature than the last time I saw her. Come to think of it, when did I even last see her? She restlessly thought.

 

*************************************************************

“Tiffany, will you stop walking back and forth? Damn, you’re making me dizzy!”

 

“How am I even going to calm down, Soo? My café opens in a couple of days!!” Tiffany threw her arms in the air and making more hand gestures while Sooyoung just stares at her friend. Youre still helplessly in love with him Fany. With that thought in mind, her friend can only let out a loud sigh.

 

Tiffany stops on her tracks and with swift motion she turns to face her friend, “What are you sighing for ChoiSooYoung?! You didn’t  even go there to help me at the shop earlier so you shouldn’t dare ask me for free food in the future!” Tiffany threatens with an index finger pointing sharply at Sooyoung.

 

The tall girl could only gulp upon hearing “NO FREE FOOD!”

 

Sooyoung rolls her eyes and slumps her body on the couch while Tiffany smirks, she knows who won the battle. There’s no mistake of losing when food is on the line.

 

“Prepare for an unforgettable battle ChoiSooYoung!!” Tiffany exclaims. Her voice a little higher than her normal speaking voice, although her speaking voice is already loud and high, “The things I do for you Fany-ah~” Sooyoung mumbles.

 

Tiffany squints her eyes, “You mean, ‘The things you do you for food’ right Soo?”

 

Her friend was ready to argue back if the loud knock didn’t interrupt.

 

Both heads turn to their apartment door. Tiffany always being the dominant one, motions her head for Sooyoung to open it.

 

She peaks at the slightly opened door just enough to have a glimpse of the visitor. Tiffany expectantly looks at Sooyoung while the latter looked at her with a very wide grin plastered on her face. The curious Tiffany forces her tired body off the couch, on her way to the door.

 

An evident shock on Tiffany’s face but soon lightens up showing a bright smile  as she welcomes the visitor, “Unni, how are you? Long time no see.”

 

“Wow it’s been a long while. Where have you been?!!”  two figure are in each other’s tight embrace.

 

Tiffany is sharp and quick to catch up, the ostensive purpose of the young girl’s visit is to discuss her soon-to-open café.

 

*************************************************************

Sooyoung stares at the ceiling only aware of two girl’s barely audible voices and giggles in the living room. She really wonders how things will be like after Tiffany opens her shop. Her eyes heavy  and ready to drop, only her wandering thoughts stop her from falling asleep. She fixes her eyes on the picture frame on her desk, two girls smiling brightly and  their eyes formed crescents. Their expression shows genuine happiness seemingly carefree of the world. She fondly remembers how she met this loud and bright Tiffany who is addicted to the scent of strawberries and a monster-hoarder of all the pink things in the world.

 

Happy thoughts, confusing questions, and worrisome matters for her dear friend floods Sooyoung’s mind all of the same time. Thankfully her scented candle fills the air as the clock ticks away all of these little by little, she finally meets her dreamland.

 

 

TBC

How is it guys? I hope it looks promising! ^^

See you on the next update.