A lot To Give

Without a Fight

Tiffany wandering around the park looking for Jesse. 

She stops in front of a pon, a familiar figure made her stop on her tracks and admire this being, 

Jesse smiles fondly as he feeds the ducks with particles of bread. Tiffany could only think of how gorgeous he is as she gets closer and closer to him. 

a strong emotion of longing and was heartfelt and everything was just slowing breaking her heart that she missed all the times he would smile. and those smile she never gets to see everydays is just wasted... "where have i gone to? was it even more important" eveyrhing seemed meaning less for a blurred bit when reality, this man made her reality a bit intriguing. 

 

she stops in front of him. Jesse looked at the shoes and up, "Hi," his gentle tone reminds tiffany how much she misses him. and His tone eased all her worries about what if he's still mad, what if they wont ever be in each others life, but theyre all gone now. 

 

They continue to smile at each other while gazing at those longing eyes. 

 

****

 

"Welcome back~" a pretty dinner set up at the cafe's  backyard garden was planned by Krystal and Sooyoung for the two lovebirds. 

"we can say theyre literally back together, Get it?" Sooyoung laughed at her own corny remark.

Jesse and Tiffany still havent let go of each others hands all these time. 

"So you owe us a story, no?" 

"Ofc Baby sis we'll spill later but frirst i wanna say, youre awesome as always and my apologies that you have to step up and take charge a lot" 

Krystal flips her hair, "I know im awesome Oppa, i dont know why youre not. maybe were not related" 

Everyone filled the air with laughter as they gather around and sat at the table. Tiffany noticed her friend's awkward smiles and stares.

"Sooyoung, youre forgiven for turning off my phone bcs i am happy! but you know you could have muted my-----"

"Yessssss the MUTE BUTTON. I CAN MUTE PHONES!! I GET IT. EVERYONE KEEPS SAYING THAT. I GET IT"  she shouts crazily as everyone laughs at her funny antics 

 

they shared stories  of how crazy this day had been and as the night gets deeper, Krystal kicks Sooyoungs foot under the table. the latter ignored it thinking it was just an accidental bump. until another kick, Sooyoung doesnt look happy when interrupted while eating. she still has food in as she made a "what face" to Krstal. While the other points at the two couple lost in their own world and then points at her watch. 

Sooyoung gets the signal to go and leave the two for privacy. 

 

"Oh man im so full,, oh no! Oh no!!!" Soo abruptly stood up and clutches her stomach. "I think i ate a little too much," While she makes a face to Krystal.

Baby Jung stood up to assist sooyoung, "Ohmo Unnie, lets get you medicine quickly. We'll leave you two for a bit" 

then the two made their exit... While the other two was left a bit dumbfounded before they could even say something 

As the girls got further a bit, they scrambled and snooped on the lovebirds. 

"Do you think they'll have t time tonight?" 

"Ew Unnie what are you making me think. yuck" 

"heheh but you know its so nice of you to be concerned of your brother. not many siblings ----"  Krystal cuts off soo young ,"shhhh unnie lets llisten to your phone. i made you call me earlier remember?"

"oh right what was that ----" Krystal placed her hand on Sooyoungs mouth. Sooyoung slapped krystals hand away, "Seriously stop that! im older than you---" she got ignored and got shushed again 

"I left my phone in there, so we can listen in." 

Two smirks while they listen to all the possible sweet words ever invented in the world. 

"We did good unnie, we certainly did!" 

"i can sleep well tonight i guess. or not if fany wont stop talking about how wonderful jesse is..."

"Oh no, then my brother will bother me about unni...." 

they look at each other with sad faces upon their realization. 

 

The End. 

 

Im ending the story with a different approach to writing. 

its more like implied informations. rather than writring things in details. 

i just wanted to say thanks for reading. 

for now i wanted to focus too on my relationship =)) 

its so easy to give and never know what happens if we just let go of the person we love. 

i kinda had a similar situation and same as my story, now we found each other again, in love this time. from friendzone to bae zone. 

if only i could grant everyone to feel the way i do, its so amazing to be inlove, finally. 

love you readers. keep rocking!