Lavandula

Garden of Eros

- March 29, 2015 -

Taehyung proudly stood on the stage that he got all too familiar with over the years. He looked out to the many fans that had traveled near and far just to see him. As the final song approach, Taehyung knew that this was really it. His dream had really come true. Everything was perfect. He stepped onto the rotating platform and faced the six other beings that he had grown fond of through his career. He smiled as Jungkook started the song strongly, setting a victorious and gracious tone for the finale of such a wonderful show. He lifted the microphone to his lips and looked at the upstage and to his left to see a familiar face that he had missed so much. A wide and proud smile that was only for him.

"I’m a born singer, 어쩌면 이른 고백, 이른 고백,

(I’m a born singer, Perhaps it’s an early confession, early confession,)

그래도 너무 행복해, I’m good, whoa whoa..."

(But I’m so happy, I’m good, whoa whoa)

As the song continued, Taehyung would smile and make eye contact with the gentle and loving being. The song that touched the hearts of not only him and s, but the hearts of all of their fans rang through the speakers of the entire venue. As the song finished and it grew dark, his heart began to pound harder than it had before the concert had even began. It wasn't adrenaline. It was love. The love he had waited for for 4 years. It was something that had been dragging, scratching, and biting at him for so long. Him and the boys took their final bows and as they exited the stage, he gave one last wave and wink to his beloved.

Backstage was full of congratulations, clapping, and yelling as the boys had successfully completed the first part of their concert tour. Hoseok had popped open some confetti and Jungkook had poured some celebratory drinks for everyone. Seokjin lead the cheers along with Namjoon while Jimin, Yoongi, and Taehyung clapped along. Their dream had come true. His dream had come true. He felt a vibration from his back pocket and pulled out his cellphone. I think I'm backstage?? He grinned at the message and patted Jimin's shoulder for attention. "Hyung, I'll be right back." Jimin nodded and motioned for the boy to leave as quickly as he could. Taehyung maneuvered out of the room and looked through the complicated halls of the venue's backstage section. He ran towards the exit sign until he saw the too familiar of purple hair and the back of the figure he had missed so much. He grabbed Ash and turned him around swiftly, then dipped him down for a loving and eager kiss. Ash's cheeks began to heat up while the rest of his body trembled in Taehyung's strong grasp. Taehyung chuckled against his shy and nervous lips before slowly pulling away. "I missed you so much."

"I-I-- KIM TAEHYUNG, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! YOU DON'T JUST RUN UP AND GRAB SOMEONE AND KISS--" He captured Ash's frustrated lips in another kiss, but this time it was in a much more teasing manner.

He grinned mischievously as he pulled away, "I can't what?"

"I'm going to slap you... I SWEAR TO EVERYTHING THAT I LOVE! , BOY, I DID NOT FLY ALL THE WAY HERE FROM AMERICA JUST TO BE KISSED IN A HALLWAY BY YOU!" Ash yelled a bit too loudly.

Taehyung only giggled like a little child, then lifted his fist up in a fake fighting manner and began to bounce around, "Square up then. Let's fight!" Ash got the same side that he had hit four years ago. "I'm down for the count!" Taehyung yelped as he hit the wall and slowly fell to the floor. "This is it. My last few seconds. Will my one and only Ashton kiss me back to life--"

"No," Ash began to repeatedly tap Taehyung's with his foot. "You made me suffer at the hands of your beautiful face for so long. You deserve to die, boy!"

Taehyung rolled onto his stomach and began to pretend to cough something up. He tried to crawl away before giving up and coughing, "My own love... has betrayed me for revenge. Just because I am so handsome and tall and talented... what did I do to deserve such a fate?" Taehyung's eyes caught someone's feet rushing down the hall in a rapid haste. He knew someone had caught them. Fuck. "Ashton..." Ash stopped playing the moment he heard the change in Taehyung's voice. It wasn't as light and free as it was seconds ago. Taehyung hopped back up and pushed Ash against the wall protectively, then peeked around the corner while covering Ash's small frame with his broader and taller frame. He noticed the figure was that of Namjoon's. Phew. Namjoon and Yoongi were the only ones that knew of his secret love; he trusted the others, but not in that way yet. He didn't want anyone to hurt Ash because of him. He rested his forehead against the wall and sighed in relief, then he grinned down at the confused expression that covered Ash's face. "I thought someone saw us. It was just Namjoon. I'm sorry if I scared you, my prince."

Ash shook his head and shyly began to bite his lip while looking up at Taehyung. Taehyung pushed his soft lavender hair aside, then he placed a soft kiss on Ash's forehead. "I have something for you, Taehyung," Ash looked at his backpack that had been dropped when Taehyung had kissed him previously. "It's in my backpack." Taehyung pulled back and watched Ash move towards his backpack, then pull out a book that had an English title written on it. "I wrote you some things in here. I hope you enjoy it." Some lavender stuck out the side of the book and Taehyung carefully took the book from Ash. 

He bowed graciously, "I will cherish this for the rest of my life." His hand took out one of the stems of lavender and put it behind Ash's ear. He, then, knelt down and pressed his lips to Ash's gently while grin was permenantly melted onto his lips.