Darkness Approaching

Killer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

The siren rang and the initial reaction was shock. Nobody moved before a second passed and everyone began to run around. Leo ran to the door, "Nobody move! It's a trap! Someone's coming.."

Jong In appeared beside you and forced you under a table, holding your head down. You covered your ears, it seemed like the siren was getting louder and louder. The glass shattered from all directions and Jong In covered your eyes with his hand immediately to protect you.  

You could hear Tiffany screaming and the boys yelling words that you couldn't make out. The siren came to an abrupt stop and your ears rang. You slowly uncovered your ears and Jong In crawled out from under the table. He held out his hand and helped pull you out.

You looked around and saw glass scattered on the floor. Tiffany was screaming on the ground, crying out hysterically. It was hard to tell if she was hurt or just scared. Suho was wiping blood from a cut on his arm and Leo was opening the door, checking outside in the corridor. 

Everyone gathered together, asking each other if they were alright. You noticed Leo staring out the window, "Leo." You called his name gently, not wanting to startle him. He seemed to be in deep thoughts. 

He looked at you surprised, "Are you okay?" You asked, sincerely worried. Was his front all an act? Was he really handling everything as well as it seemed? You hadn't seen him scream or shed a tear. Was he holding his emotions inside? 

He looked away, "Yes. I'm fine." He turned away and walked out of the room. 

"Where are you going!?" You screamed and stood up quickly. You chased after him and Jong In stood up to stop you, but you brushed past him. You ran out into the corridor and followed him. You quickly caught up to him at the end of the corridor just as he turned around the corner. 

You grabbed his arm and he finally stopped, "Where are you going?" You asked, as you tried to catch your breath. You didn't want him to leave the group, you didn't want to see him die also. He stared ahead, not answering your question. 

You shook his shoulder, "Hey.. Answer me." You glanced ahead, to see what he was staring so attentively at. Your eyes widened and your mouth gaped open in horror. 

"60 alive. 60 alive." The announcement echoed down the empty corridor. Along the corridor that connected the west and east building were 12 year 10 students. A pool of blood surrounded their dead bodies, which trickled closer and closer towards your feet. 

The windows along the sides and the glass roof was completely gone. The bodies had been stabbed hundreds of times by the glass pieces, "Oh my god.." You gasped. Leo turned his body, facing you. He grabbed the back of your head and held you against his chest. Preventing you from seeing anymore. 

"Hey, Na Young-." Jong In said, but paused when he came around the corner, and saw the two of you. He stepped back quickly, hiding behind the wall. He furrowed his brows, 'Why is Leo holding her..?' He thought. His fingers curled into a tight fist before turning away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter