Vanish

Killer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

You woke with the sun as usual. You sat up and stretched your arms and back. You opened your eyes and saw Leo staring at you. You jumped in fright before sighing in relief. 

"Where were you last night?" He asked, like an over protective father.

"What do you mean?" You furrowed your brows in confusion.

"You got up last night." He said. 

"I was always a sleepwalker.." You said, "But it's been years since I've done that.." You became nervous. 

Was he just playing with you? Or did you really get up and leave? You looked at the door, which was blocked by the tables. It seemed impossible, with all these sleeping bodies on the floor, how could you possible get out without stepping on one of them?

"Oh ok.. You did seem out of it. Like you weren't really there." He replied with a shrug. 

Your lips quivered and tears welled up in your eyes, "What if I sleep walk again.. And leave you all and then the killers find me and kill me." A tear fell down your cheek and Leo became flustered.

"Hey.. I didn't mean to make you cry." He said.

You looked away, covering your face with your hands. Tiffany and Amber woke to your voice and sat up. They hugged you tightly and comforted you. 

Jong In woke to the commotion and watched you sadly before looking away. He felt useless and pathetic for not being able to protect you from everything. He just wanted to see you smile, with the genuine sparkle in your eyes like you used to. He wanted everything to go back of normal. 

 

 

 

 

Leo led the group out, as the search continued for more clues and weaponry to protect yourselves. Jackson stayed by Leo's side, with his gun in his hand, prepared to protect everyone's life with his own. 

Leo led the group back to the classrooms they had checked the day before, "We already searched this area." Suho said.

"I want to check something over again." Leo said, opening the door. 

Yongguk's body was gone and the white board where the writing was, had disappeared. The room was spotless clean, not a drop of blood in sight. Leo scratched the back of his neck, struggling to figure what was happening. 

"The windows are shattered." Jong In pointed out, as he took a stroll around the classroom. 

"The bodies are disappearing." Baekhyun said, "I didn't see a single one on our way here." 

Leo turned around and quickly left the room. You all looked at each other before following him out. He led the group back to the science building. He ran into the female bathroom and saw that the infected girls dead body was gone. He then ran back out, before the rest of you had even entered and ran to where the 12 year 10 students were. He skidded to a stop and stared at the empty corridor. There were no bodies. No blood. Nothing. 

"The glass is still shattered." You said, strolling past him and picking up a piece, "How can the blood be gone, but not the glass?" You turned back and looked at Leo. He had no answer for the first time, making you nervous. 

Although you had always been suspicious of him, you gave him the benefit of the doubt that he was innocent. But the fact that he was no longer able to answer your questions, doubt began to set in. All this time, Leo was your only sparkle of hope. Without him.. Death would only be around the corner. 

"Let's just go to the east building." He said. He walked ahead, crossing through the corridor and staring o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter