If You Cared

Killer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Jong In entered the male bathroom and stood in front of the sink. He stared at himself through the mirror before his hand reached down into his pocket for something. He pulled out a small notepad and flipped through the pages.

He had written every clue that he and the group had found over the past few days, "An endless circle of death.. Those who try to overrule aren't exempt to the torture.. Eyes that can witness the invisible.." Jong In furrowed his brows, 'None of these help at all..' He thought. 

"You can't escape the speed.." He read aloud whilst thinking hard, "This was one of the earlier clues we got.. About the identity of the killer." He said to himself, "This relates to Na Young.." 

Suddenly he remembered something he had heard you say to Leo in the library, something that gave him chills down his spine, "It's an endless game.. Until no ones breathing." He gasped and his eyes widened, "It's Na Young."

'I've got to warn Leo! I need to get Leo!' He thought frantically. He heard a loud bang echo from outside and his body tensed in fear. He dropped his notepad and turned away from the mirror. A large crack appeared on the mirror as he, with his back turned, disappeared out into the corridor. 

He skidded to a stop when he saw you standing there, with a devilish smile on your face, "So.. I-It was y-you all along.." He stuttered nervously and stepped back, "How could you..?" He looked at you disappointedly.

"Fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter