Circle

Killer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

After the ordeal, you all returned to the classroom across the hall. Of course as a precaution, Suho locked the doors and windows. The girls sat at the desks, staring blankly at nothing while the boys sullenly looked around half heartedly. 

"Leo." Jong In called, "What was wrong with the girl back there?" He asked as he approached him.

"I don't know. It looked like she had been infected with some sort of disease.. She became violent and wanted to kill. For all I know, bit could be some infection created by the killers to make their job easier. I really.. Don't know." Leo replied with a sigh. Jong In could tell he was becoming frustrated. 

"I just want to go home.." Tiffany sobbed.

"We all do." Kyungsoo said.

"Oh!" Chanyeol exclaimed and held up a book in his hand. Everyone looked up as he pulled an envelope from inside the pages, there was a letter inside, "It's addressed.. To the killers." He said and everyone gathered around him.

He slowly opened it up and a polaroid photo fell out face down. Amber bent down and picked it up. She flipped it over and screamed when she saw what was printed on it. The boys all jumped back and she dropped it on the floor, face up. 

You looked down to see what the commotion was about and saw a dead body on it, "What the .." Sehun gasped at the picture. It was gruesome and bloody. It was a girls body, her neck was slit and her eyes balls were in her palms. Her legs were broken, twisted in awkward positions. 

Chanyeol turned his attention to the little noted paper in his hand, it was another clue, "An endless circle of death." He read aloud. 

Everyone glanced to Sehun, expecting him to say what he usually says at a time like this, "What!?" He exclaimed when he saw everyone turn to him.

"You aren't going to say your line?" Suho raised a brow.

"What line?" Sehun asked, completely clueless.

"You're an idiot." Suho rolled his eyes.

"To answer everyone's unspoken answer, I think it means everyone's gonna die." Chanyeol stated as a matt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter