Twins

One-shots

The blonde figure could be seen running as fast as possible, trying to avoid hitting anything on the way.

He spotted an open door to a classroom, and made his way there followed by slamming the door as quickly as he could.

When he noticed that the class was empty, he slumped against the wall, slowly sitting on the floor and breathing a sigh of relief.

 

“Finally away from those two” Jeonghan said to himself

 

Jeonghan thought about what just happened.

 

He was just talking to Seungknaw, listening to the diva's talk about the latest fashion when he felt one arm around his shoulder and another on his waist.

 

Please, not now… he thought nervously.

 

“If it isn’t our precious doll “ a voice said next to his ear making him Jeonghan shiver, while the arm around his waist tightened, and another person said closely to his other ear “ We thought you were hiding from us baby boy?”

 

At this point Jeonghan's face was completely covered in the prettiest blush that made both twins smirk.

 

Adorable thought S.coups and Seungcheol.

 

Meanwhile Seungknaw stared in shock, at the display of affection. He knew Jeonghan was teased on a daily basis by these two but he didn’t know it was this amount of physical contact.

 

He decided to end Jeonghan's misery and pulled him away from the twins, and pushed him behind his back.

 

Jeonghan was still trying to process what was happening, that he didn’t even hear Seungknaw yelling at the twins, about how they should stop forcing themselves on him and that Jeonghan didn’t like any of it (or so he says to convince himself), that he didn’t feel his oversized sweater falling on one side of his shoulder revealing creamy pale skin.

 

And that certainly didn’t go unnoticed by S.coups and Seungcheol.

 

Thankfully for Jeonghan he saw that lusty look the twins gave him and he knew, it was time to run for his life.

 

He ran as fast as he could, while Seungkaw tried to stop the twins of chasing after him ( and failing miserably), and that landed him right where he is, hiding from them.

 

With his head hiding between his legs, he didn’t see the door slowly opening, and two boys stepping inside.

 

The twins gave each other a knowing look, and while trying to not make much noise they sat by, next to Jeonghan on each side.

 

“Wow, you really are hiding from us”

 

Jeonghan lifted his head so quickly, in shock checking both sides to see himself trapped between the both of the twins.

“I-i-im n-not” Jeonghan couldn’t stop the shaking in his voice, especially when S.coups put his hand on his thigh and Seungcheol was whispering things into his ear.

 

“Really, now? You shouldn’t lie to us”

 

“Do you know what happens when you do?” S.coups continued

 

Jeonghan shaked his head slowly, trying to not let his mind wander to dark corners, with his blush not leaving.

 

“I guess we will have to show you later, but for now let us just rest for a while, this chasing around was tiring” Seungcheol said while laying his head down on Jeonghan's shoulder.

 

“Yea especially with that friend of yours” S.coups said laying his head on Jeonghan's lap.

 

Both twins let their eyes close drifted to sleep knowing their precious boy was in their arms.

 

Jeonghan couldn’t help feel safe when these two were around, and with that in mind he just brushed both twins hair watching over them.

 

 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

I didn’t know if I should do twins Jeonghan or Seungcheol so I went with the latter but I was thinking of the next chapter doing twins Jeonghan that like to tease Seungcheol a lot maybe with a bit of ??

Tell me what you think ^_^