Prey vs Predator

One-shots

“What­'s taking him so long?”

Fluffy white bunny ears stood straight while Jeonghan crossed his arms with a concerned expression on his face, foot tapping impatiently. Seungknaw told him to meet by the vast field of flowers laid out near the forest by their college, but it would be almost 30 minutes since they're supposed meeting time.

He knew the diva liked to take his time and make his “grand” entrance meeting people but this was too much.

All of this thinking he didn’t notice the figure behind him with slight predator eyes.

The view is beautiful he thought with a slight smirk.

 

That’s when Jeonghan felt strong arms wrapping around his waist, and felt someone's breath near his neck, that made his body shiver.

“Hey, there little bunny…” the low voice said in a sultry way but that’s when Jeonghan realized who this voice belonged to.

“What do you think you're doing Seungcheol?” Jeonghan tried to say without shaking or blushing.

“Just hugging my mate…do you have a problem with that?”

“I'm not your mate, you stupid wolf”

“Don’t try to deny it babe.”

God, here comes the stupid nicknames that no matter how much Jeonghan said he hated them, deep down inside he knew he loved it. He felt his cheeks heat up bright pink at all the stuff Seungcheol has called him.

 

When suddenly he felt light kisses on his ear…

“Nnghh…w-what do think you're d-doing?” Jeonghan's trembled while trying to speak. The blush was clearly visible now going until his neck.

Seungcheol knew his ears were sensitive so why was he doing this?

“Well they look so delicious, just like they're owner how I can resist?” Seungcheol said as he laid his head on Jeonghan's with smirk planted on his face. “Seriously though, why do you have that tiger's scent all over you?”

 

“Your pick-up lines keep getting worst, and worst, and it's none of your business when me and Jisoo hang out.” Jeonghan said with as much determination as possible.

 

“They may be bad but they work on you since the beginning, and I'm your mate the least I want is for you stop with trying to make me jealous.”

 

Jeonghan opened his eyes in shock, and the blush got darker.

He and Seungcheol always had this cat vs mouse game since they've met, since they imprinted on each other. That precious moment when they're eyes met, and the world stopped like in those cliché romance movies, but the pull they felt towards each other was undeniable.

The game started there, where they would make each other jealous and seeing who would break first. When Jeonghan had a plan with one of his closest friends, Jisoo to make Seungcheol crawl to him.

Seungcheol turned Jeonghan around , and laced their hands together looking into his eyes. “Seungknaw told me everything so you can stop with whatever you’re trying to do.”

 

“That traitor…” Jeonghan mumbled but Seungcheol heard him.

 

“You shouldn’t blame him, he knows that were mates and he just wants to see us together, so let's stop these games.” Seungcheol said while lifting one of his hands and cradling Jeonghan's cheek caressing it soflty. After awhile of just staring he decided to speak.

 

“Do you know how beautiful you are?”

 

Jeonghan's blushed intensified, and lowered his eyes to the gorgeous field of flowers.

 

“You tell me all the time.” Seungcheol smiled at that with his tail wagglig of hapiness, and lifted Jeonghan's chin looking again into those beautiful eyes.

 

 “You know I love you, right?”

 

“I-I know…  I love you too”

 

Slowly Seungcheol lowered his lips onto Jeonghan's ones.

 

Softly at first, but slowly the intensity of it growing. Jeonghan fisted his hands on Seungcheol's shirt, as the kiss grew longer, until they ran out of breath.

 

After they both stopped blusing, they laid each other out on the grass with  Seungcheol's head on Jeonghan's chest, slowly closing his eyes while the other softly petted his wolf ears until they both fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

Hope you guys will enjoy this chapter!!

Plz comment and if you have any suggestions just say so.

Thank you for reading.