BTSKook - No more Zones

Zoned Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Words: 891
Note: All of BTS are present here. You'll get to know who caught Jungkook's attention in the end.

Jungkook is finally determined to do what he has to do and that he has to gather s around so that he can confess to all of them. He thought it would creep them out but he wants his feelings to subside since it bothered him for few months already. They were all in the practice room, forming a circle and they sit down with their legs crossed. It’s much weird that Jungkook is at the center of that circle and he felt like he’s being placed on a hot seat since he asked for them to have a serious talk. The members wait for Jungkook to talk until he lets out a loud sigh and clears his throat.

“So uh, hyungs, I have something to tell you.” He nods firmly.

Suga asserts, “Jungkookie, you said that twice now. What is it you’re about to tell us?” Both Jimin and V snorted at how blunt Suga is.

Jungkook huffs a bit. He feels uneasy while he plays with his fingers. “I know that. It’s just—It’s hard to say it in words.” He rubs the crease on his forehead.

“Aww Kookie, just calm down and you can tell us. Was it bothering you too much?” Jhope frowns a bit as he shows concern towards him.

Rapmon taps his back gently, gesturing for him to just say it straight whatever he feels.

“But…you might kill me for this.” Jungkook purses his lips in doubt.

The rest of the members are very curious and desperate to know what Jungkook was about to say. Jimin and V bother Jungkook by nudging his sides. He raises his hands up to dodge their nudges. He tries to focus on how he’ll put his feelings into words. But he doesn’t have any idea on how to do that. One move and he knows that his hyungs would judge him.

“Well if you won’t say it now, you’re just wasting our time. We are supposed to-“ Suga gets interrupted by Jungkook’s sudden confession.

“Hyungs, I like all of you!” There was a moment of silence first before they all burst into laughter. Jungkook groans in frustration. “That’s not what I meant.”

 Jimin pulls his head in a headlock while he rubs his knuckles over it. “You’re so cute, Kookie. We know that okay.”

Jungkook dismisses him and pus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter