JungHope - Sonzoned

Zoned Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Words: 747
Note: Some skinships are displayed here but still no warnings!

Jhope and Jungkook are eating their breakfast at their dorm before they can proceed to their dance studio to go for another round of practice. The other members are already there while the rapper line are still in their studio, producing a new song for them. Jhope is one of the rapper line who accompanies the younger since he slept late in practicing their dance. As usual, Jhope is hyped up for the making of their mv next week. 

“Here we go again! We’re going to make a new mv. Isn’t this cool? I want to play with Jimin again so that we can make a bangtan bomb out of it and show it to the armys!” He happily chirps before stuffing his mouth with food. On the other hand, Jungkook continues to eat more and as much as he tries to deny it, he feels a little discomfort. He wonders why his hyung is so happy to mention Jimin’s name. 

What did he see in Jimin hyung that he can’t see in me? He starts scanning his eyes at himself as if he is having a self-evaluation. Well I can sing, dance and rap. I’m the golden maknae for heaven’s sake. So why does he still has his eyes for him? The younger thought.

Jhope has interrupted his reverie as he holds up a spoon to feed him. “Kookie, knock knock. The train is entering.” 

Jungkook rolls his eyes at Jhope’s silliness but he gave in and open his mouth. Jhope feeds him and pinches his cheek. “That’s good, my son!” 

Jungkook juts his lips while he continues to chew his food. Jhope notices his pout so he leans closer to his face and pokes it which causes the younger to choke. At first, the elder thought Jungkook was playing around.

“Kookie? Are you alright?” Jhope tilts his head to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter