Vkook - Brozoned

Zoned Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Words: 772
Note: With the special slight appearance of Suga but he doesn't talk that much and Jin! This chapter is tons of vkook fluff

BTS are grateful that they can go to an amusement park for them to have a short break from their photoshoots, interviews, album promotion and performances. Jungkook jumps in delight along with V and Jimin. They act like kids as they sing a children’s song for them to celebrate their break. The older members look at them weirdly yet they break into a laugh, seeing how adorable and dorky the maknae line are.

Some of them went to buy some snacks while the others went to go for rides. V and Jungkook play some mini games so that they can win some prizes and they wouldn’t really like going home empty handed. Jimin is about to go with them but Suga drags him to join along in riding the rollercoaster. He waves at them while Suga is dragging him away.

“Kook ah. Which one do you like? I’ll get it for you.” V looks at the collection of toys displayed.

“Are you sure you can? I should be the one to get some for you. Do you want that lion stuffed toy?” Jungkook points at it.

“Kook, don’t challenge me. Besides I got lots of lion stuffed toys already. Thanks to our lovely armys.” He continues to look at the display.

“Then maybe we should just reward each other with toys then. I’ll get yours and you’ll get mine. How’s that?” Jungkook suggests.

V nods in agreement so they decided to play the game. Jungkook is first to play so he grabs the fake shotgun and aims at the target. He hopes to get the lion toy for V so he does his best to shoot all the targets. When he finishes playing, he is happy to get the prize. It was V’s turn to play but he didn’t manage to shoot them all however, he still has a rabbit stuff toy.

“An advanced happy birthday gift fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter