Unknow Conflict

Love and Courages
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“But, how about all my work as Min Ho ssi PA?” asked Irin as her tasks that she handle for the past 8 months is quite a lot for Bae Hoon to take over. “There will be another new personal assistant”?” asked Irin again.

“Ani, u will still need to do certain part on your tasks as his PA, I will briefing u about this later after I meet up with Min Ho ssi today,” replied Bae Hoon. He was very surprised to received a phone from Min Ho yesterday saying that he accepted PR department request to get Irin temporarily. He never approved that before and it must be something happened for him to make that decision.

Irin went back to her dorm after finish briefing session with PR department. There is nothing much she need to do, some of it she is doing it now. For example, liaising with and answering enquiries from media, researching, writing and distributing press releases to media, writing and editing speeches, and articles and preparing and supervising the production of publicity promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programmes, devising and coordinating photo opportunities, organising events including press conferences. She is being doing it for Min Ho all this while but she need to help out and manage it for other Starhaus artists. As her jobscope is increasing, Starhaus is giving her extra 500 hundred thousand won from her current payroll which quite a lot. She don’t mind to work extra hour, she just worried that she may not be able to fulfil her job as Min Ho PA at the same time even though Bae Hoon already informed her that she only need to take care few things.

Lee Min Ho Apartment

“So, Irin will no following in any of your oversea schedule anymore?” asked Bae Hoon as he was very surprised with what he heard. All this while, it is the must for Irin to be able to follow every of Min Ho oversea schedule as she will prepared everything that Min Ho need through the event and if Irin not handling it anymore, which means he will need to take over everything back.

“Yes, she will only incharge of my schedule here, but for January 2015 and February 2015, she will only incharge during my appearance for Gangnam 1970 promotions events and my Re Min Ho concert. Other than, she will be in PR department until notices given,” replied Min Ho. This the only way for him to avoid Irin. He can’t see her at this moment as every time he see her, he feels that his heart being torn. He cant really avoid her, but at least he no need to see her often. He know he being unfair to her, but let him be selfish and cure his heart first. Other than that, he don’t want to care.

“She will no longer incharge of my personal stuffs as well, so work related communication or any advice she needed, she will go for hyung,” added Min Ho again. Everything will back like before Irin was hired as his personal assistant. He may need to care extra thing but as he don’t really have any projects, he pretty sure he can handle his personal stuffs by himself.

“Noted, I will meet up with her tomorrow and explain her new job scope,” replied Bae Hoon. He feel very weird with all the decision that Min Ho made. Everyone in Starhaus know very well how important Irin position for Min Ho and by letting her go to other department rise a lot of rumours between the staffs. But, as he don’t want to get involved in anything and as long as Min Ho is not affected, it will not bother him.

Starhaus Entertainment Office

Irin sitting down on her chair at her cubicle. She look at her work schedule with Min Ho and sighing. She cant understand why and what happen to him. When she received her new schedule last 4 days, she got no time to think as she was very busy with Min Ho concert tour and TV program. She don’t want to think so much, maybe PR department really requesting him, but seem like for the past 3 days, he keep on avoiding her and don’t even tall to her a single words. She keep thinking if she did any mistakes that cause him to give her a cold shoulder but nothing she cant find. She was trying to message him as well, but there no reply from him at all.

Irin was surprised when someone throw a bunch of file on her table. She look up at the person and she saw Kim Soo Hee with a smirk on her face. Irin asked, “Yes? May I help u?”

“This all the articles u need to review before we can send back to the media to publish. U need to submit in 5 days,” replied In Hee.

“But, this is a lot and I don’t think can finish up on time as Min Ho ssi concert will be held this coming Saturday,” said Irin. She need to prepare a lot of things for Min Ho final tour concert this weekend and it is impossible for her to finish review it in 5 days’ time. Bae Hoon already asked her to be at the concert venue most of the time to make sure everything was done and complete.

“This is your problem Irin ssi. You are no longer Min Ho ssi personal assista

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter