Another Conflict

Love and Courages
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye checking her phone for few times since this morning. As she got one day break from Pinocchio shooting, she was texting her boyfriend and informed him that she will be at her apartment today. She checked Min Ho schedule with Irin and Min Ho too have no schedule. But after 3 hours, there is no reply from him. It has been 3 week after their last argument, she didn’t call him back because she got too tired to keep fighting about small little things. Min Ho is too possessive when it comes to her acting career and her co actors. He don’t like her to be close to her co actors and it makes Shin Hye feel suffocated. She showed Min Ho the video when she was filming The Royal Tailor and there was a clip of the scene when Go Soo was measuring her outfit and their position look extremely close, Min Ho suddenly get irritated and they are fighting because of that reason.

Shin Hye doesn’t feel like waiting for Min Ho reply. She decided to call him, and asking him if he would like to meet up. She miss him so much and she just want to see him. But, she was disappointed when Min Ho is not picking up her phone. For the first time after almost a year they are together, she feel suffocated with this relationship. She know that it was her fault not to making up with him after she ended the phone call on that day, but he shouldn’t just keep quiet for 3 weeks like this and ignoring all the message and phone call. She doubting if they really ready enough to work on this relationship. She query if Min Ho really understand her as what he always said or not n she wonder if she could be able to stand this kind of relationship.

. . .

Lee Min Ho Apartment

“Why u are not picking up the phone?” asked Irin when she saw Min Ho keep ignoring the call that he received. She know that it must be Shin Hye as Shin Hye asked her yesterday if Min Ho have any schedule today.

“Do not act like u didn’t know who is calling,” replied Min Ho sarcastically. He do not know why he must vented his anger towards Irin, but he got irritated with Irin question. After 3 weeks, only now Shin Hye message and called him. He was like a stupid person waiting for her explanation and she just ignored it. He knew that she was busy at the drama set, but if she still have time to went out with her friends after the shooting, why not she use that time to contact him.

Irin know that Min Ho is still angry with Shin Hye. She trying her best not to get involve or giving any opinion, but for her, Min Ho always exaggerating things when it comes to Shin Hye. She know that he really loves Shin Hye, but what she can see, he turn to be too possessive and obsessive towards her. Shin Hye will always be the one who tolerate with his jealousy and Irin scared that if Min Ho don’t change, Shin Hye will ran away from him.

“I need to go back to Starhaus office, do u need anything else before I go?” asked Irin trying to change the topics. She looked Min Ho who is still sitting till on his sofa while holding his phone.

“Ani,” replied Min Ho. He cant really think properly when he saw Shin Hye calling. But at the same time, his ego asked him not to answer the phone and at the same time, he really miss her. Min Ho keep sighing and throw aside his phone. “Why woman is so difficult?” asked Min Ho to Irin. He need her to console him. What frustrated him more because Irin do not really try to calm him down and always trying to avoiding any conversation about him and Shin Hye. She used to be his calming and positive pill, but recently she do not really responding to his complains.

“Woman is difficult because of man possessiveness,” replied Irin immediately. “If u are keep pointing her fault and do not reflect your own mistakes, your relationship will keep going into this cycle,” continued Irin again. She don’t want to get involves too much because she dont want Min Ho to think that she will always be on Shin Hye side and one day, if there is anything happen between them, she will get the blame. She is trying to be natural as she can, but she do not know how, so she choose not involve anymore.

“What do u mean? Are u trying to say that I am possessive?” asked Min Ho. He is not, he just wanted to be appreciate by Shin Hye and he never get involved in any decision that she makes. He always give her the freedom of what the project she want t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter