If You Love Someone, Set Them Free

Love and Courages
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Shin Hye ah, are u okay?” asked Hong KI. Shin Hye look so tired and blank since she arrived to meet him at her parent restaurant.

“Dae?” Shin Hye was startled with Hong Ki question.

“Are u okay? U look like u are not. Anything bothering u?” guessed Hong Ki. Of course he knew what exactly bothering Shin Hye, he just don’t want to say it make it difficult to Shin Hye.

Shin Hye took a glass of water and drink it. Is she okay? No, she is not okay. Her heart is bleeding and broke into the pieces, she feel so painful and tired. But as much as she is trying to hate Min Ho for breaking her heart, she won’t be able to do it. She miss him, she want to meet him and to know from his own mouth that what she heard, what she see in the news today is true.

“I am okay. Just a little bit tired with the event today,” replied Shin Hye with a smile on her face.

“Shin Hye yah, u know that u can always share anything with me,” said Hong Ki. When he saw the news this morning, he know that he need to see Shin Hye and to make sure she is okay. Shin Hye never give any confirmation that she was in relationship with Min Ho before, but Hong Ki can sense there is something between them when he saw Min Ho send Shin Hye to his studio 6 month ago.

Shin Hye give a slight smile to Hong Ki and said, “Ani, I am okay. No worries. Let’s eat, the meat getting cold.” Shin Hye get a pieces of meat, wrapped it with the lettuce and put inside Hong Ki mouth. This is the only way to make him quite. She not ready to share this with anyone, not yet or maybe never.

Lee Min Ho apartment

“Min Ho ssi…!” Irin shouted Min Ho name when Min Ho do not responding to her. Irin was trying to put Min Ho slowly on the floor and hold his face. He look extremely pale and sweat started to form on his fore head. “Min Ho ssi, what happened to u? Min Ho ssi..” Irin continue to call Min Ho. She ran to the bathroom to get the wet towel and wipe Min Ho face.

“Min Ho ssi…!” called Irin again.

Min Ho open his eyes slowly and he feel so dizzy and painful at his upper abdomen. He is not sure what happened to him, he just remember that the sudden pain at his  upper abdomen make his world go dark, and he just can hear Irin called and feel like she was holding onto him.

“Irin….”said Min Ho and trying to get up but winced with the pain that still lingering. She saw Irin kneeling besides him with a shocked face and holding his hand tightly.

“Lie down first, don’t trying to get up, I will call Dr. Kang,” instruct Irin and put Min Ho slowly back and grabbed the sofa cushion to support on Min Ho back. Irin went to call Dr Kang and he will be reach in 30 minutes. “Are u okay?” Irin went back to where Min Ho is lying down and check whether he still feel the pain or not. She was kneeling down beside him and touches his upper abdomen.

“Eo..”replied Min Ho short. He still feel a slight pain but it is bearable. “May I have a drink, my throat feel so dry,” asked Min Ho.

“U cant. U cant have any drink until Dr. Kang reach. Mianhe,” said Irin. As she is not sure what happened to Min Ho, taking any drink may harm and make his condition worst.

After 30 minutes, Dr. Kang reached Min Ho apartment and help out to transfer Min Ho on his bed after making sure that he can be transfer safely.

“Min Ho ssi, I told u to have further examination on the pain that u always got at your abdomen area, but until now u are not turning up at my clinic,” said Dr. Kang. Min Ho keep complaining to him for the past 3 weeks that he had frequent abdomen pain like being poke by something sharp, but it was bearable. “Irin ssi, u need to schedule your boss appointment with me as soon as possible, the longer he drag the medical checkup, I’m scared that his condition going to get serious” said Dr. Kang to Irin.

“Deh,” replied Irin. She is very surprised to know that Min Ho experience the pain for the past few weeks and she never realized that. She was with him most of the time for the past 3 weeks and Min Ho never show any symptom that he was in pain.

“I’m okay, nothing serious going to happen,” said Min Ho and trying to stop Dr. Kang from discussing about his health condition. Min Ho realized that Irin look confused when Dr. Kang talk about his health examination.

“Min Ho ssi, I will get going first so u can have your rest. Please, no more alcohol until u come and see me,” said Dr. Kang before left Min Ho room with Irin.

Irin send Dr. Kang to the front door. She promised to him that she will bring Min Ho for the checkup in a week time. At this time being, she need to take care all his food intake and strictly no alcohol. After Dr. Kang left, Irin take a look at Min Ho in his room and find out that he was sleeping and soundly. It must be the effect of the pain killer given.  Irin sighing and walk out from Min Ho room. She never see Min Ho in such pain before. The last time she saw it during his Gangnam 1970 filming when he fell down and injured his knee. She do not know how to describe her feeling, but looking at him almost unconscious, really scared her.

Irin went to the kitchen and try to find something for her to cook. Dr. Kang told her that Min Ho liver is not healthy, and he need home cook food at this time being to make sure his condition is not getting worst. Even when he will be away for work, she need to make sure Min Ho will get a proper food prescribe by Dr. Kang.

After done with the cooking, Irin went to see Min Ho again. It’s has been almost 4 hours after he was putting on sleep. When Irin entered Min Ho bedroom, he already wake up and just came out from his bathroom. “Do u still feel pain?” asked Irin with concerned gaze. She pretty sure that Min Ho is still angry with her.

“Aniyo,”replied Min Ho short while his eye immediately locked at Irin wrist. He can see there is a clear bruise in her wrist and he pretty sure he was the one who caused it. Min Ho sighing and feels extremely bad and useless. For the past 4 months, he do not know how many times he already hurt Irin, emotionally, mentally and now physically. Every time he was in a total bad condition, this woman will always appear in front of him and trigger the beast inside him. Min Ho walk toward Irin and stop few inches apart. He took Irin hand and take a clear look with the bruise.

Irin was startled with Min Ho action and pulled her hand away.

“I m sorry,” said Min Ho with a pleading voice.

“I m okay, don’t worry,” said Irin. He don’t want Min Ho to feel bad as Min Ho did warning her before, but she was stubborn and she was the one who need to say sorry. “I m sorry, I didn’t listen to you, I am so sorry with what happened,” said Irin again. Irin looked at Min Ho and saw his pale face, swollen eyes and he look so burden.

Min Ho sighing and walk to his drawer, take out the relieving cream and past it to Irin. “Apply this, I know how much uncomfortable the feel even though u said it is okay,” instruct Min Ho and continue walking to his bed and sat. “Come, lets talk,” asked Min Ho while patting the place next to him for Irin to sit. “Thank you,” said Min Ho after Irin sat down beside him and while looking at Irin confuse expression. “Thank you for staying with me no matter wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter