The Conflict

Love and Courages
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho pass back all the pictures to Cha sajangnim . “I think we shouldn’t include Irin in this issues. Whatever she did, she just following all my instruction and if u need the clarification and explanations, I’m the one u should ask, not Irin.” Min Ho look at Irin and said, “I think your explanations is not needed here and u may continue do your work.” Min Ho feel so sick with the same issue arise with his management. Their concern will always be about his dating life. They will continuously remind him not to get involved in any relationship for this few years before he going to military services.

Irin looking at Min Ho and do not know how to respond with his instruction. She do have a lot of tasks she need to settle as Min Ho will be flying straight 5 days to Taiwan and Thailand in the next three days. “Deh Min Ho ssi,” said Irin and bowed to Cha sajangnim. She actually do not really aware when Min Ho and Shin Hye met up last week as Min Ho asked her to stay in Seoul and preparing stuffs and present for his family for the upcoming Chuseok festival at the end of the month. She realized that this few days Min Ho looked very serious and not really talking to her and Bae Hoon. She did asked him if he is not feeling well or he feels like the schedule is too tight for him, but he said nothing is wrong. Irin do not know why, but she doesn’t feel good with Min Ho behavior recently.

“So, what do you want me to do if Dispatch released all this pictures? Admit our relationship or deny it?” asked Min Ho to Cha sajangnim. He don’t care to admit about his relationship with Shin Hye, he is more than ready to face the world with her. He knew that she is the only person that he want. After almost 10 months in relationship and more that 5 yeas got to know her, he never know that he can love like how he love Shin Hye. He would just give up whatever he has now to be with her and he would sacrifice all the fame that he has now to let the world know that they are in relationship.

. . .

3 days ago

Pyeonchang Beach side, 2 a.m.

“Oppa…. This is daebak! I never thought that we can do this,” said Shin Hye.  She was surprised when Min Ho just turned up in front of her apartment after she told him that she have no schedule for the next three days and absolutely free. Min Ho said he want to bring her somewhere and asked her to pack more thick clothes as currently autumn is approaching and some simple snack or sandwiches. He just told her that the travelling may take around 5 to 6 hours and they may need to reach the place before 2 am. “I love it oppa. Thank you so much,” Shin Hye wrapped her hand to Min Ho waist who sat besides her and lie her head on his shoulder. He is very unpredictable. Min Ho never failed to make her feel special and she can always trust him and follow his lead.

“Only thank you?” asked Min Ho. “ My shoulder and my back feel so pain after driving for so long,” Min Ho shows his pouted mouth and pity face to Shin Hye. He is trying to hold his smile when Shin Hye face changes to worry face. “I think a kiss or many kiss can cure my shoulder and back pain,” Min Ho lowered down his head and is trying to match his eye level to Shin Hye.

“Yah oppa… ert!” scold Shin Hye. She feel blood rushing to her face. She still feel shy when she was around her. Maybe because they hardly to meet, and their skin ship is very limited, so that she still very sensitive when it comes to this topic. Yes, she is an actress, when she did a kiss scene with other actors, it is easier for her because it doesn’t involve any emotions. It just like a business type of kiss. She still remember how she was unable to sleep for few days before her kiss scene with Min Ho in The Heirs. She feels weird because she feel so nervous and she was unable to make an eye contact with Min Ho after the scene.

Chupp.. Shin Hye gave a light kiss to Min Ho lip and make him stunt with her action and his lip curled into smile. “ This is not fair, im not preparing myself for the kiss yet, u should let me know first if u want to kiss me,” Min Ho grabbed Shin Hye hand when she was trying to get up because she feel so shy with her action. “Where are u going?” asked Min Ho and pulled Shin Hye and she was accidentally sitting on his lap.

Shin Hye do not know where to hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter