Spellbound

Spellbound

A/N: so here comes the 'very slight lol i don't know if it's even considered since i wrote nothing, like totally nothing, so graphic but oh well..

 

Oh what a tangled web we weave,                                                                                                                                              

When first we practise to deceive!

-Sir Walter Scott

 

It was not long after Dongwoo and Sungyeol left that Sungjong appeared. Myungsoo was anxious should the thin hunter also noticed his friends. But apparently his worry was unfounded and Sungjong merely called the day ‘disappointing’.

“Well, would you like some tea today?” The warlock had completely ignored the fact that repetitively bringing a hunter to his place was no different than willingly taking food drugged by Sungyeol on a regular basis – not only was it foolish, it could also end up fatally.

On the other hand, Sungjong had grown so accustomed to stopping by Myungsoo’s hut that he showed no suspicion on the older man. “Yah, Kim Myungsoo. You still do have more of these lemon candies, right?”

“I’m afraid, no, your highness,” the taller guy answered jokingly. Seeing his brown-haired guest pouting in disappointment, he pulled out a big bag containing fifty lemon drops and quietly placed it on the table. “Just kidding.”

“Yah, Kim Myungsoo,” Sungjong exclaimed, both in delight and in irritation. “What about out the tea? Maybe you should said ‘Would you like some candies?’ instead next time, if don’t intend on making any tea.”

Myungsoo could not contain his laugh “I beg for a little more time, your highness,” He went to his kitchen, pulling out two white china cups. That was when he noticed the small bottle with pink-coloured liquid in it sitting on the table.

A mindreading choding was still a choding after all. Obviously he had put it there and forgotten to take it back with him. It’s no good, Myungsoo thought as he realized what potion it was Sungyeol was talking about. Still, his hand betrayed his conscious mind and reached for it.

“Here we go.” Myungsoo nervously said as he served the tea to the smaller boy.

“At last,” the utterly clueless lad took his cup. He took a sip, paused for a while and glanced at Myungsoo. “This tastes a little different. Trying a new brand out?”

“Ah well, err,” Myungsoo stumbled as he felt a tiny pang of guilt. But quickly, he regained his composure. “It’s the same brand. It does say ‘new formula’ though.”

“Oh I see,” Sungjong said, cautiously putting his lips on the rim of the cup and sipping more of the tea unsuspectingly. “I sort of like it, actually. It has, well, what tastes like traces of lemon.”

“Well yeah, I suppose I did see a small amount of lemon balm on the new ingredient list.” Myungsoo made a half-hearted laugh before taking a sip from his own cup. “You sure you aren’t in a hurry? The townsfolk may get worried if their hunter don’t return for the night.”

“Nah,” Sungjong refused rather outright. “The girls are all annoying. I’d rather stay here.”

Although he knew that the potion was working, the last sentence did not fail to please Myungsoo. “You really shouldn’t badmouth the village girls.”

“Well they either keep telling how they wish they were as ‘pretty’ as I am or totally avoid me as if I was going to steal their unclassy boys.

“Besides, your house is just so comfy. And there’s a proper, nice-looking fireplace. And then there’s tea and lemon sweets. And there’s you.”

Myungsoo sure was not expecting the last one. “That is really...nice to know.”

Sungjong closed the gap between them and then gently took the older boy’s hand. “Myungsoo.” The smaller guy whispered softly. It instantly sent chills down his spine. Myungsoo could not help but made a direct move and aim for the glistening, soft lips. It was a rather chaste, sweet kiss – no tongue, no light biting.

Myungsoo grabbed the younger boy by the wrist and pulled him impatiently to his bed. He pushed Sungjong carefully, stealing another kiss as both landed on to the large, soft mattress. Everything turned from chaste to desperate in no time. The shorter brunet snuggled close to the slightly taller figure, kissing Myungsoo’s collarbone. Shirts, and pretty much all other clothing articles, were removed soon after.

“Kim Myungsoo.” the younger said under his breath, half-flushed, half-smiling. Myungsoo just smiled back sweetly at the softly boy. He silently wondered which of them was actually being held spellbound by the other.

“You’re really too cute for your own good, you know, Sungjong.” 

 

 

A/N: Notice it was the first time L says Sungjong's name lol I just have to point it out cuz it just occurs to me as very cute, given that Myungsoo is one quiet, bashful-looking dude X3