HYUNA 현아 "ROLL DEEP" 잘나가서 그래 (Feat. Ilhoon 정일훈 Of BTOB)' REVIEW [MV]

KOREA★4RANGHAE

rolldeep.jpg

HyunA had her newest comeback with the title track "Roll Deep" for her fourth mini album A+. Let's chat, shall we.

 

 

 

 

 

 

video_object.png

 

 

SONG:

The song's nice but it isn't as iconic or memorable as her previous title tracks. But since this is Hyuna we're talking about, this is bound to be popular (pulling an SNSD). The lyrics are pretty cocky but they make sense so hey, what's the harm? Ilhoon honestly saved this song for me. It was "meh" at first and he made the song an "ok" with his rap. I don't listen to BTOB but I might start if he raps like that all the time.

 

I'm in no hurry to download nor do I have the intentions too. I don't hate the song so if it happens to come up on a tumblr site or iTunes radio I wouldn't skip it but I don't really like it either. If you actually think about the song however, it's going to start getting very catchy. Dangit.

Rate: 6/10

 

 

MV:

 

This video was a hot mess. Not because of the iness thrown around, but because the video had no sense of direction and everything was thrown in randomly. It's nice to see people like Hyuna who owns their uality in such a reserved culture but I wished this would've been less y on the choreography. HyunA is a great dancer just like Hyoyeon, Minzy, and Min, and Jia, but people forget about her as Hyuna the dancing machine because most of popularity(and don't even f****ng deny it) comes from her appeal. Just like how Hyosung is popular not because of her voice and dancing, but because of her curves and s. When I heard, the dance break coming in I got excited but it turned out to be just twerking and rolling on the floor seductively and I was disappointed. I'm gonna go a little fangirl right now and mention how HOT Ilhoon is. I don't really listen to BTOB or know much about them, but that guy is.......God help me.

Rate: 4/10