Prince

Crossing Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Taeyeon’s POV]

Thud.

 

Thud.

 

Thud thud.

 

What is that noise? I groaned and buried my head further into the pillow in an attempt to block out that outrageous sound so early in the morning.

 

Thud.

 

Thud thud.

 

Thud thud thud.

 

Thud.

 

Urgh! Just what the freaking hell is that!? Is someone trying to break in or something? If they are, they’re doing a really bad job at it.

 

I was one dreadful thud away from getting up and checking it out when the incessant pounding stopped. Ah. Peace, finally. Guess those robbers decided to give up. Hah. I pulled my cotton comforter closer as I drifted away to Dreamland again…

 

 

THUD.

 

“ARRRGGHHHHHHHH!”

 

That’s it!

 

I kicked the comforter off me and sprung out of bed like a wild cat, nails bared and totally ready to claw the face of whatever or whoever is causing the ruckus. I charged out of the room, almost taking the door down with me in the process but the sight of the living room made me wish that the door had taken me down instead.

 

Bags of half-eaten potato chips strewn on the couch, greasy plates lying on the kitchen table, clothes everywhere but the laundry basket, and magazines looking like they’ve been flipped by Satan himself. And the banana peels… Oh god I can't even.

 

WHAT. THE. HELL. HAPPENED?

 

WHY IS THE HOUSE IN SUCH A MESS?!

 

God help me. I grabbed those offensive bags of chips and disgusting peels and tossed them into the bin before walking around the house to pick up the random articles of clothing… How did they even get there? You know what nevermind, I don’t even want to know.

 

THUD THUD.

 

“URGHH.”

 

THUD. THUD THUD THUD.

 

“URGGGHHHHHHH!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter