Lunch With Them

Serendipity
Hayoung's (your) POV:

*Ding dong ding!*

I rushed out of class to my locker- it was finally lunch time! I had to admit, I deserved a good break after all the note taking I had done. Expecting Yeryung to greet me at my locker, I happy skipped over to the hallway. To my surprise, instead of my best friend, I found a guy leaning against my locker. Not wanting to be rude, I stepped aside and slightly hinted at him to move by clearing my throat.

"Ahem..."

He didn't seem to notice me at all.

I tapped his shoulder lightly, "Excuse me--"

Suddenly the boy sharply turned around and grabbed my wrist, pinning me against the lockers. Shocked at his abruptness, I couldn't even get the cuss word I was about to say out of my mouth.

His face was inches away from mine, and I could feel him breathing on my cheek. The boy had milky skin, and angelic features. I locked eyes with him. He had eyes that looked like they could pierce you when they were angry, but somehow seemed like they could melt you with love when they wanted to.

The boy, (finally) realizing what he had done, released me and stepped away.

"Aish, oh, my, I'm so sorry. Reflexes..." He stammered.

Relieved that he wasn't some gangster that was going to beat me up or something, I laughed it off. "It's fine, I'm alright, I think.."

"Are you sure? Do you want me to take you to the nurse?" He asked, seemingly concerned.

"It's fine, thank you..."

"Well, I'm so sorry again!" He apologized again, his eyebrows furrowed together. He looked almost like....

"YAH JEON JUNGKOOK! PPALI WAH! We can't wait forever!" A voice called.

Jungkook...?!

"W-well, I gotta go... Sorry, and uh.. See you?"

Before I could say anything, he ran off. 
 
My eyes followed, to see who was calling him. When I saw that it had been J-Hope, I was not surprised at all. Suga had caught me staring at their table, however, and before I could look away, he laughed and winked at me.
 
Just then, Yeryung caught up with me. 
 
"Hayoung-ah! Sorry I was late, I was finishing my project with Yesung! Gosh, he's cute, but he doesn't know ANYTHING!"
I chuckled. It would have rather been weird that Yeryung didn't bring up any boys within our conversation. 
 
"Anyways," she continued, "I found out that there's actually two new boys in my class! I introduced myself to them, and they totally fell for me, even though they were pretty good at hiding it! Their names are apparently V and Jimin- their names are so cute too..."
 
Yeryung would not shut up, even as we sat at our table. But then again, when was she ever quiet? 
 
I began to take the first bite into my sandwich, when suddenly I felt a presence standing beside me. I turned around, and almost choked on my food.
 
"Annyeong, Hayoung-ah? My friends and I were wondering if you wanted to join us for lunch today!" Jimin grinned mischievously at me.
 
"I- uh... Well..." I eyed my friends, silently signaling for them to help me. However, all of them were lost in their own conversation about how our uniforms were too out of style, and none payed attention to me and my SOS situation. 
 
Jimin, failing to try and hide his laughter, said, "I'll take that as a yes." Then he grabbed my arm and led me to the seven boys' table.
 
"Annyeong Jagi-yah?" V was the first to greet me. Everyone burst out in laughter at my bewildered expression, and greeted me after.
 
Except for one.
 
Jungkook looked down at his feet, apparently still embarrassed at what had happened a while ago.
 
"Annyeong, Jungkook-ah?" I decided to greet him first, holding out my hand.
 
"Uh? Uh... Annyeong... Uh..." 
 
"It's Hayoung. Lee Hayoung." I smiled at him.
 
He nodded. "Annyeong, Hayoung-ah." Then he began to loosen up, and he smiled at me.
 
When he smiled, it reminded me of someone...
 
"Yah, jagi! Give me some attention too~" V pouted at me, causing me to snap out of my trance.
 
"Taehyung, stop creeping Hayoung out! She'll leave before we even get to ask her to hang out with us after school!" Why was it that J-Hope always spoke as if I wasn't there?
 
Wait a minute. Hang out with them? What in the world was going on, and why were these boys having so much interest in me since their first day?
 
"What do you mean, hang out after school?" I asked, wanting a more precise explanation of what they meant by 'hang out.'
 
Namjoon chuckled. "The boys came up with this brilliant idea to go downtown and window shop, maybe watch a movie... Would you like to come with?"
 
I decided that these boys could be a little too flirtatious, but could do no serious harm to me, plus I had no schoolwork to do tonight, so I agreed.
 
"Meet us at 6 at the curb of xxxxxx street, jagi!" V piped up.
 
"Yah, how could you say that? You should never make a girl walk out to meet you." Scolded Jin, with a playful smile.
 
"Yeah TAEHYUNG!" Yelled Jimin. Then he punched V playfully, as he was sitting next to him, and V fell off the chair.
 
"Yeah, we will come and pick you up from your house! What is your address?" Asked Jungkook. Then, realizing how creepy that sounded, he laughed awkwardly and said, "Uh, never mind, just tell us which part of Seoul, and which street. We, uh, will wait at the front of the street..."
 
"Yeah! But we'll need to keep in contact, so your number, jagi?" V winked at me, but by now I had grown used to his weird-but-cute flirty ways.
 
I chuckled as I handed him my phone, for their numbers.
 
"Hayoung, who's that on your screensaver? Is that you when you were little?" V asks, while showing the other curious boys the screen.
 
"Oh.. Uh.. That's me and my childhood friend, we used to be close, until he moved away..." I explained as cheerfully as I could, but unable to hide the sadness. I had made that picture my screensaver since Jungkook had left and had never changed it.
 
"Hey, that looks kind of like Jungkook!" Jimin observed.
 
"Jungkook, doesn't this look like the picture of you when you were little that you showed us before?"
 
"Uh, I guess..." Ironically, his eyes were wide as saucers, staring at the photo in disbelief. But he didn't say anything else, and, lowering his gaze, handed the phone to V, who handed it back to me (he had already put his number in).
 
Just then, my phone rang with a text message alert:
We will be at xxxxx lane by 6! Don't forget, jagi! -your favorite <3
 
I looked up at V, and, once again, he winked at me, which resulted in a punch from Jimin and a scolding from Jin and Namjoon.