Hurt

Stuck with my bully(chaptered)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun was laughing at him. He had been for a full five minutes, and Donghae was perilously close to punching him in the face.

 

“I didn’t know it was Valentine’s Day when I asked, okay?” He growled petulantly. Kyuhyun just snickered more.

 

“You’re a big help, you know that, right?”

 

“I know it.” Kyuhyun smirked at him, but then he sobered slightly and gave him a more serious face. He was still laughing at him, Donghae could see it in his eyes, but he appreciated that he was at least making the attempt at being helpful.

 

“Look, girls still like chocolate and flowers and being treated nice. Do dinner, take her dancing or something. Just play it like you’re the main actor, you’ll be fine.”

 

Donghae glared at him.

 

“Easy for you to say, playboy.”

 

Kyuhyun blinked once.

 

“Oh yeah…okay, well that’s still my advice, take it or leave it.”

 

Somehow, that didn’t exactly make Donghae feel any more confident. Afterall, Eunhyuk is a guy.

 

"Who's the lucky girl?" Kyuhyun asked.

 

"Huh?oh, you don't know her."

 

Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow at Donghae's blush.

 

"Are you ok?" Donghae asked reaching to touch his brother's face. Kyuhyun leaned away. 

 

"Yeah..."

 

" You shouldn’t bring wookie here when dad is drunk, you know how he acts. "

 

Kyuhyun glared at him " So I can't have my only friend over?!!"

 

" Kyuh..."

 

"Whatever, just enjoy your date hyung."

 

_______________

 

 

 

 

“It’s a little busy in here, huh?” Eunhyuk commented as they were seated. he gave Donghae a gummy smile when he held out the chair for him. The hostess set out their menus with a patient smile.

 

“Valentine’s Day is a pretty busy day of the year for us. Your server will be with you shortly, please enjoy.”

 

 

When she was gone, Donghae leaned across the table with a conspiratory grin.

 

“Can I tell you a secret?”

 

“I am all ears.”

 

“I have never been in a place this fancy before.”

 

Eunhyuk leaned in to meet him in the middle.

 

“I have a secret of my own: Me neither.”

 

They giggled.

 

“Do you think they’ll kick us out if we use the wrong fork?”

 

Donghae laughed.

 

“I hope not, or we’ll be out before I take the first bite.”

 

“Huh, more like before we can even get served. I don’t even know what this one is for.” Eunhyuk held up one of the smaller forks and waved it in between them. It did look weird, three pronged and pointy. He took it from him and examined it.

 

“Clearly, this particular piece,” he said as seriously as he could, “is a dinglehopper.”

 

Eunhyuk snorted and sat back in his chair, all giggles.

 

“You’ve seen The Little Mermaid?” Eunhyuk asked, still giggling. Donghae nodded.

 

 

He loved it when Eunhyuk laughed.

 

That was when their server appeared.

 

“Hi guys, my name is Sunny and I’ll be your server this evening…”

 

She trailed off, and Donghae saw Eunhyuk ’s eyes narrow at her, which made him look up at the girl to see what was going on. To his chagrin, she was staring at him with wide eyes, and Donghae knew before she even opened that she knew exactly who he was. He raised an eyebrow, and she snapped out of it.

 

“I’m sorry, I just…you’re really who I think you are, aren’t you? Donghae? The captain of soccer team?”

 

 

Donghae sighed slightly and straightened in his chair ever so slightly.He came here so no one can see him with Eunhyuk, but...

 

“Yes. But, I would appreciate it if you didn’t advertise it for all to hear, my friend and I are trying to enjoy a nice evening.”

 

The server blushed and looked down at her writing pad.

 

“Of course, my apologies, that was completely unprofessional. What can I get you to drink this evening?”

 

“I’ll have coke.” Eunhyuk said in a clipped tone, though his face was schooled into a pleasant expression.

 

“I’ll have the same, and can we get water as well?”

 

“Yes, of course. I’ll get these out to you in short order, and give you some more time with the menus. Our specials this evening are a chicken and radicchio curry, served over a basmati rice, and a prime rib cut served with our special potato blend and fresh vegetables.“

 

“Sounds great, thanks.”

 

The server walked away, still looking star struck, and Donghae was sure that he saw a flash go off somewhere in the background. He frowned.

 

“I was afraid that something like this would happen.” He muttered. Eunhyuk shrugged.

 

“You’re practically a celebrity in the school, Donghae. It was bound to happen eventually. ” Eunhyuk pulled a face that made him sad, And Eunhyuk shrugged again, trying to make it look like it wasn’t a big deal, but he could still see the edge of tension in his shoulders.

 

“I was just kind of hoping to fly under the radar, have a little privacy for a while.untill I leave the group.”

 

“Well then fish , we probably should have given going out on Valentine’s Day a bit more thought.” Eunhyuk grinned ruefully at him, and he rubbed at the back of his neck with the same kind of grin.

 

“To be honest, I didn’t even realize that it was Valentine’s Day until I was trying to make dinner reservations. Kyuhyun saved my with this place.”

 

“I kind of figured as much when you didn’t say much about the actual date. So, I am having a really good time out with you Donghae , and this is a great place. But, just because it’s a great place doesn’t mean that we have to stay here the whole time.”

 

He frowned a bit and blinked at Eunhyuk , confused. Eunhyuk smiled and leaned over the table top again.

 

“Drinks and appetizers are a perfectly fine start to the evening. But, I’ve also got all of the fixings for a mean spaghetti and meatballs back at my house, my parents are not there today.”

 

Donghae ’s frown turned into a smile. That sounded much more appealing, and potentially much more romantic than a crowded restaurant and a star struck server.

 

“Garlic bread?” He asked, And Eunhyuk nodded.

 

“Naturally. And…I may even have a fresh strawberry cake lurking around…if you’re interested.” He winked at him, and Donghae was sure that his mouth was watering. He loved strawberry cake.

 

“I’m sold.”

 

When Sunny came back, they ordered two house salads and their cheque.

 

Little did they know Sunny sent the picture to someone.

 

___________________________

 

 

“Let’s watch a movie,” Eunhyuk exclaimed before bounding toward their immense supply of DVD’s.

 

He began to scan through them, mumbling a few titles to himself as he went.

 

“Frozen!” he shouted, “Let’s watch that! You game?”

 

“Sounds fine to me!” Donghae answered, barely looking up from his phone.Kyuhyun texted him, he wanted to see him.

 

Eunhyuk inserts the movie, grabs the remote, and once again sits next to his occupied friend. The movie begins to play and Eunhyuk quickly gets up to turn off the lights, grab a pillow and reassume his spot on the couch.

 

 Donghae has taken the corner of the couch so Eunhyuk continues to slump down onto the remaining two thirds of the sofa. Propping a pillow against the armrest and laying his head gently it.

 

Donghae is still on his phone, barely paying attention to the movie. Normally Eunhyuk would be completely ok with this but tonight is different. Eunhyuk had been wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter