New hope?

Stuck with my bully(chaptered)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk’s head felt all swimmy and he blinked his eyes open because he felt something warm under him and something pinching at his skin worse than any bee sting he had ever sustained. “Aww, what’s going on?” Eunhyuk wondered aloud, closing his eyes again to let them adjust.

 

 He remembered attacking a pair of soft pink lips. The lips moved with his lips in sync , and he tangled his fingers in the other's hair . And then as sudden as the kiss happened it was over and Eunhyuk was was pushed on the ground when he heard Kangin’s voice.

 

 He decided to open one of his eyes, when he felt someone pulling him to a hug.

 

   “OMG! I was so worried something serious was wrong! Hyukjae, the doctor told me you were fine but I know he is laying , those clowns did this. And they left you there bleeding... I am going to kill them. Tell me their names.”

 

            It took Eunhyuk a moment to realize that the voice was coming from above him, and that it belonged to his best friend , Sungmin, he was a crying mess. “I’m fine, but something stinging the bloody hell outta me and to be honest it’s rather painful. And my mouth hurts...aww”

 

            Eunhyuk barely could talk.

 

"They stitch you up."Sungmin answered him.

 

            “Stiches, why in the hell do I need those for?” Eunhyuk wondered.

 

"Are you kidding with me? Did you see yourself? "Sungmin was seething in anger.

 

Eunhyuk looked shocked at his best friend. 

 

Sungmin looked down feeling guilty for his outburst "Sorry, I was really worried.... And mom an...I mean your parents knew we were drunk, they think it's my fault.... They blame me."

 

"Minnie.."

 

"I have to go, before they come back and find me here....I am so sorry hyukjae. "Sungmin whispered before he ran away to find the boy Donghae, he heard hyukjae yell his name when he was sleeping .

 

 

 

___________________

 

"Donghae? "

 

Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow at the boy standing on his doorway or is it a girl? with the long hair he can't tell. he was actually pretty, he was just so emo with the black look and painted nails...overall weird but cute.

 

A knee flies hard and fast straight into Kyuhyun's gut, making him want to double over and clutch his stomach as if his grip would stop the rapidly spreading pain. Then a hard kick on his face.

 

"Aww...what the... "

 

"Touch Hyukjae again and you’re dead!!!"

 

The emo boy yelled before kicking him again and again before running away.

 

 

"Who the hell is Hyukjae? "Kyuhyun murmured.

 

-------------------------------

 

After 3 years.

 

"You're so ing weak! I'm surprised you haven't been kicked out of the swim team yet!" Donghae brought down his foot onto the guy on the floor again.

 

Eunhyuk took the hit like he had taken all of the ones before, with no resistance. It was almost a routine for him to be beaten up during the week. The bearings were never too bad, and he usually forgot about it quickly. However, this time it was different. He could feel the sting of every new hit in his stomach. His mouth bled and his head hurt from previous blows he had received from the gang of boys surrounding him.

 

"What a weakling, he can't even take a beating!" Kangin said before he grabbed Eunhyuk from the collar of his shirt and pushed him against the wall. "What is it Eunhyuk? Aren't you going to call for help from the teacher." The student smiled evilly as he threw a punch into Eunhyuk's stomach causing the boy to cough and spit blood from his mouth onto the shoes of one of his oppressors.

 

"Ugh are you stupid? These shoes are new!"Shindong yelled.

 

Kangin dropped Eunhyuk onto the ground again and began kicking him. The other student joined him, shouting insults and kicking Eunhyuk in his chest and back.

 

Eunhyuk could tell that this time it was different. The pain that he felt wasn't normal. He could feel the sting of broken ribs and the warmth of his bloody nose.

 

Moving hurt, breathing hurt, swallowing hurt; everything hurt for Eunhyuk. He closed his eyes, taking the hits without attempting to defend himself. He thought of anywhere else, his best friend's Sungmin, his old town. but where he was but his mind could only concentrate on the shouts of the other students.

 

"Weak!"

 

"Stupid!"

 

" !"

 

"You deserve to die!"

 

" you all!!!"He screamed at them.

 

_____________

 

Eunhyuk cried that day to sleep. He misses Sungmin, hell he even miss Heechul and Yesung. 

 

Sungmin didn’t visited him since that day. His parents didn't allow him. They love Sungmin, but they think he is a bad influence on him. After all, Sungmin's family are the famous black dragon mafia. 

 

Eunhyuk can't take it anymore without any friends, without any support.

 

Yet, he can't show his weakness to his bullies. He still has his pride... He hope it's enough for awhile. 

 

_______________________

 

After one week

 

When Donghae hustled into his first class of the day-math-the male teacher stared at him pointedly. Donghae shrugged and opened his pack. A cute girl flicked a glance at him, and he winked at her. She blushed. Donghae smiled to himself. Then he pulled out a bitten pencil and a couple of sheets of paper. The teacher turned away and started lecturing, but Donghae got lost within two minutes and started drawing on his papers. Donghae's mind raced back to the previous week. He couldn't forget the quiet, angry, Eunhyuk. It was almost impossible to forget him. Donghae remembered his lips, and the way he moved them with his own.

 

"MR. LEE DONGHAE ," the teacher almost screamed in his ear, "What's the square root of 256?"

 

Donghae stared at the teacher blankly with his eyes as the entire class giggled. The cute girl he winked at mouthed something at him quickly, but Donghae couldn't understand it. Someone from the back of the class saved Donghae from further embarrassment. "It's sixteen, Mr.Kim."

 

Mr. Kim gestured enigmatically. "Absolutely right, Kyuhyun."

 

Donghae swung around and saw a fleeting glimpse of Kyu in the back of the class, grinning at him.His eyes alive with humor. Donghae grinned back at him.

 

When math class was out, Donghae got out into the hallway and almost walked right into Lee Eunhyuk. 

 

"Watch where are you going,. " He pushed him.

 

Why he must see the guy in every corner in the school, in every dream when he sleeps.

 

________________________

 

The elevator had started out awkward, as, for obvious reasons, Eunhyuk didn’t want to be near Donghae Way for any amount of time at all, but it started going downhill when the elevator doors wouldn’t open.

 

 

 

Rolling his eyes, Donghae snapped in his cocky voice, “This is your floor, isn’t it?” He leant against the railings along the side of the tiny space, watching Eunhyuk in the mirror.

 

“Yes,” confirmed Eunhyuk, pushing the button to open the doors again.

 

 

 

“Then get out.” Fire flooded through Eunhyuk’s body, but he counted to ten in his head before saying, “Can’t you see I’m trying?”

 

“What do you mean?” Donghae stood upright.

 

“The doors won’t open,” muttered Eunhyuk.

 

“The do you mean ‘the doors won’t open’?” Donghae strode over, shoved Eunhyuk to the side, hard, and began jabbing the button repeatedly.

 

Shaking the hair out of his eyes, Eunhyuk rubbed the sore parts of his body and scrambled to his feet. “What are you doing, you moron? You’re making it worse!”

 

“Shut the up.”

 

“I think we’ve already established that that button doesn’t ing work, !”

 

“Holy , if you say another word I will ing knock your teeth back into your windpipe, !” yelled Donghae .

 

Shudders of pure anger raced around Eunhyuk ’s nerves, heat and icy cold surging through his limbs at rapid-fire speed; but sensing defeat, Eunhyuk sank back into a corner of the elevator and got out his phone. No signal. What the was he going to do?

 

“Do any of the other buttons work?” he asked monotonously.

 

. “No. We’re stuck,” replied Donghae.

 

Eunhyuk couldn’t imagine a worse person to be stuck with, apart from maybe Adolf Hitler.

 

“Well. If we’re going to be stuck here together, we’ll at least try and be civil, shall we?”

 

“No, we could still try and call someone to get us out -”

 

Eunhyuk waved his phone in the air. “No signal, see?”

 

Teeth gritted, Donghae fisted his hands into his hair before banging the side of his fist hard against the metal of the elevator wall. The metal vibrated and the sound rang ominously in the air around them.

 

“Don’t do that, what if the elevator drops?”

 

 

 

Panic tightened Eunhyuk ’s throat until he couldn’t breathe, until he was gasping.

 

“Maybe they’ll hear us outside.”

 

“Nobody will hear, everyone’s in class now. I think what they’d hear more is sound of our screams as the elevator plummets down the shaft.”

 

Childlike, Donghae covered his ears. “I don’t need your imagination right now. Maybe you could hold back your descriptive writing until we live?”

 

Eunhyuk nodded, and once again they slipped into a silence.

 

Class was eight minutes in, and Eunhyuk was missing a double lesson of Physics. Not that he was happy that he was stuck in an elevator with the biggest douchebag to ever live, but on the bright side, he was missing his worst class.

 

Then, Donghae balled his hands up again and mumbled, “You probably did this so you could fu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter