Texting...

Stuck with my bully(chaptered)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He’s working on his art. Everything’s normal. He’s sat in Mr Han’s room, and he calls Mr Han himself over to come and take a look at what he’s done. “This is good,” says Mr Han, “apart from one tiny detail.”

 

“What’s that?” he asks.

 

“It !” yells the art teacher, right in his face. “You actually thought you were special? Well, you’re not. You’re just a loser,a .”

 

During his speech, the art teacher’s voice morphs, and suddenly it doesn’t belong to Mr Han anymore.

 

“Kangin?” he whispers. Mr Han’s face peels off, revealing the wicked grin of Kangin. 

 

“You fell for it, you moron!” Kangin laughs, and everyone in the art room is laughing too.

 

They all stare at him, their faces distorted and ugly, and he cowers. Lee Donghae is there too, and he calls out to him for help. “Donghae! Please, Donghae, help me!”

 

Donghae simply stares at him, not moving.

 

 

Eunhyuk woke up on the floor, tangled up in blankets and unable to breathe. He fought his way out of the blankets, wondering how he’d managed to get quite so tangled up in them. Eventually he was free, and he dragged himself down to breakfast. His father was standing at the cooker, like he is every Saturday morning, making pancakes for the whole family.

 

“Hey, Hyuk. Sleep well?” asked his mom, pretending she didn’t see the bruises on her son’s face,she knows how Eunhyuk doesn't like it. “Yes, thanks.”

 

“Got any plans for today?”

 

“Well, I started a new project yesterday, not a commission, just something fun. "

 

"That's very good, son."His dad says.

 

His phone rings and he opened the text message. 

 

I saw what happened yesterday.Please text me. 

 

He shook his head and ignore the text.

 

He really tried.

 

In the end, he couldn’t even concentrate because he was so wrapped up in his internal debate. His phone sat on the desk, ready to be used. Where is Sungmin when you need his advice.

 

Be cool, thought Eunhyuk. Easy to say, less easy to do. He picked up his phone and typed the text.

 

Hello. 

 

 Look  I’m sorry for not saying anything yesterday.

 

Eunhyuk’s breath caught in his throat as Donghae replied almost instantly.

 

It’s fine. I’m used to it.

 

Well, that ing , you shouldn’t have to be used to it. It's my fault. 

 

 

That’s how it is. I just deal with it. And yeah it was your fault but that was the past. 

 

 

Do you spend all your time alone?

 

What’s it to you?

 

Eunhyuk can't help it but be mean,but this was his biggest bully after all.

 

Where do you go at break and lunches?

 

 

Eunhyuk paused before answering the text. If he told Donghae where he hid at breaks, Donghae could tell Kangin and Kangin could come and ruin his sanctuaries.

 

No where special. 

 

 

Can I FaceTime you?

 

What?

 

Do you have an iPhone?

 

Yes

 

Can I FaceTime you?

 

Um, sure.

 

No sooner had he sent that text, his phone screen flipped to tell him he had an incoming FaceTime call from Donghae.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter