Interviews (Episode two)

Polar love (WGM G-Dragon fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong**

Q. What did you at think of Alice in wonderland themed meeting?

A. I thought it was neat at first but then as I ran around I got tired an thought 'Who would be crazy enough to do something like this. I was so tired.

Q. What was going through your mind when you took so long to find Alice?

A. 'This is crazy. I can't find her anywhere. I hope this doesn't affect the come out. Will I be able to still meet my wife?'.

Q. What were you thinking when you seen only five minutes left to get to your wife, who was on the other side of the dance floor?
A. Oh god what's going to happen? I remember my mind racing and I automatically started to run over. I was relived to see her start running as well.

Q. Are you excited to find out who your wife is?

A. Yes I am.

Mi-Ja**

Q. What did you think of the Alice in wonderland themed meeting?

A. Omigoodness I had so much fun. Even when I was frustrated I still seemed to have a lot of fun. PD-nim did a good job. It must have been hard to find some if the quotes though.

Q. What was going through your mind when arrived late and all your members ran off while you read the mission card?

A. 'Wow thank you so very much for the nonexistent support guys'

Q. What went through your mind when you couldn't find the right Alice?

A. 'This is absolutely ridiculous. How many dam Alice's can you have at a damn party?' I was really frustrated

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter