Episode two: Come find me~

Polar love (WGM G-Dragon fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the studio**

MC4: Finally we get to see them meet.

MC2: I can't wait to see Mi-Ja in her costume

MC1: Weirdo

MC2: *glares*

MC3: Be nice you two

MC4: Anyways you already saw her. We were at the party.

MC2: Oh well.

 

Jiyong**

As I fished my hat in the mirror, I sighed. Finally, three weeks have past and it is now Halloween... Also known as the day I will meet my not-so-future future wife. I'm nervous but I'm also excited. I can't wait to see who it is but at the same time, I don't want to know who it is. We were on our way to the party at Han river -we as in all of big bang who were dressed up as different characters from Alice in Wonderland- and since we were almost there everyone kept on teasing me.

"Hey Ji, be nice when you first meet her. Don't just blurt something out like you usually do," Taeyang teased out ((For the sake of the story he blurts stuff out alright)). I elbowed him and playfully glared.

"Shut up," I laughed out. We then arrived at the party ten minutes early. I quickly got out and was passed an envelope similar to the one I had received three weeks ago which I have with me currently. I opened the letter and it read:

Dear, Jiyong Ssi

Good job getting here in one piece keke. Here is a riddle that will help you find your wife

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't"

You will get a hint from others you see in an Alice in Wonderland costume. But you may not know their identity until you find the last riddle and solve what costume your wife is in. By the way, you have till twelve.

As I read it I sighed, That won't be enough time. I then looked up and noticed my members all ran in different directions. I flew my hands up in the air, frustrated. I guess I should start then shouldn't. But what does this quote have to do with anything, I haven't seen Alice in Wonderland in a long time.

Mi-Ja**

It was finally time to go to Han River, I have been so nervous. I kept on trying to figure out who I was going to be paired off with and if we were even going to get along with each other. So unni deul and I were headed out to the party in costume -they were also invited since it will be all famous people (IE: Idol's, models, actresses/actors, MC's, and so on) but they had to dress up as Alice in Wonderland characters -  laughing and playing around.

"Mi-Ja ah I hope you get someone really nice and charming," So-Ra unni said and clapped her hands together happily.

"Yeah He better treats our maknae right," Hae-Young unni said and did a pointing finger thingy with a determined face. I laughed at that and smiled.

"If he hurts you tell us and we make sure it never happens again alright," Chi Chi unni said and ruffled my wig that I was wear. I quickly swatted her hand away and fixed the wig, put the ears and goggles on my head carefully. After fooling around a bit we arrived five minutes late... -Hehe my fault I was too nervous to leave the dorms. Once we were all out of the van I was passed a red envelope, just like the one I had received nearly a month ago. I have it in my bag that way I can confirm who my husband is. Once I opened the letter and started to read:

Dear, Mi-Ja Ssi:

"You finally made it. Good job. In this envelope you will find a quote, Try and solve who this quote belongs to and find the other quotes that the other guests dressed as Alice in Wonderland characters have:

"I'm not crazy. My reality is just different from yours"

You have until twelve AM to find your husband. Good luck and have fun.

Wahhhh I already know who I have to go to, I guess it's a good thing I love Alice in Wonderland.

"Unn-," I was about to call out to unni deul but when I looked up they were all gone. I guess they are a part of this fun game that is about to begin. Since I'm already late I should hurry up and go. I have to find the Cheshire cat and I guess I will earn my next quote/hint then. I quickly took my 'clock staff' from one of the camera crew members that was going to follow me around and set off to the right to see if I could find the Cheshire cat.

In the studio**

MC2: Go Mi-Ja ah!!

MC3: Don't you think this is going to be hard for G-Dragon Ssi. He said it has been a while since he has watched it.

MC1: I think he can do it. He is a man after all

MC4: I bet they will find each other pretty easily.

Jiyong**

I have been running around like crazy and all I have found is that this quote belongs to Alice. I haven't seen a single Alice yet and we are already thirty minutes into the party, not to mention I had a ten-minute start since I got here early. As I moped around from being tired and feeling overworked I seen a short and not to mention in my opinion very inappropriate blue dress that in a way reminded me of Alice. I quickly ran up to the female in the dress and tapped their shoulder.

"Excuse me bu-," I was cut off when I recognized the female as SNSD's Sunny.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter