Episode three: How about no.

Polar love (WGM G-Dragon fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap**

Jiyong**

I finally saw a young looking girl wearing shorts and had a long staff with a clock on it.

"That must be her," I thought. It took me ten minutes to find her leaving me only five minutes to get up to her and ask her to dance. I then made my decision and ran straight through the crowd to get to her.

Mi-Ja**

I turned around slightly to see if I could see anyone in a Mad Hatter costume and seen someone running right for me. Oh look he's in a Mad hatter costume. I did a quick time check and gasped. Five minutes... He won't get here in time so I started to run towards him as well.

End of recap**

Jiyong**

She must be the white rabbit in a not-so-ordinary costume. The costume is amazing, I really love staff with the big clock on it. Since she was running towards me we met in the middle with two minutes to spare.

Mi-Ja**

Wahh I'm so tired now, but I he still needs to ask me to dance.

"I hope I'm not late for I have a very important date," I said and smiled at him.

"You're not late but may I take your hand in dance," He asked back and I smiled.

"I guess you may," I handed my staff and he took my hand. I'm not going to lie, it was a little awkward because I didn't know who he was and I have never slow danced in my life. He politely put his hands around my waist and I gently put mine around his neck.

As we swayed to the music he asked, "So do you know who came up with the idea of a meet," He sounded tired. I giggled and thought for a second.

"No, but I really love Alice in Wonderland. It's one of my favorite movies," I smiled and looked at him.

"It was really tiring," He whined. I guess he doesn't like things like this, but I had a lot of fun doing it.

Jiyong**

I'm not going to lie whenever she laughed or giggled I thought it was really cute and I was attracted to her, but she looked really young.

"Don't get me wrong I had fun doing that but I'm tired now," I laughed out. She laughed back and smiled at me. She looked over at the camera's and puffed her cheek -which was also cute-.

"Do we tell each other who we are or do we wait," She looked back me and then back to the camera. "You wait until your next meeting tomorrow," PD-nim said. Ugh, now I have to wait even longer to find out who my wife really is.

Mi-Ja**

Hearing that I had to wait longer made me whine at the fact. I did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter