Third

Morning Baby

The bell rang and Cho Yoojin looked up from her work.

What was she supposed to do? 

It was not her home, she was just the cleaning lady.

The bell rang again, followed by a knock on the door.

"I know you're inside Josh, can you open?" A voice shouted.

Yoojin took off her gloves, wiped her slightly damp hands on her pants and opened the door.


"Joshua is not at home...I'm just..." She said while peeking through the opened door and there was a boy around her age.

"Are you his girlfriend?" The boy raised one eyebrow and smiled. He extended one arm and introduced himself: "I'm Joshua's friend Hoshi. I just wanted to bring over his notebook he forgot at my house the other day. I heard noise coming from the apartment and I thought it was him."

"I'm not his girlfriend." Yoojin blushed and looked down to the floor. "I guess you can come in and put his notebook somewhere he will see it."

Hoshi nodded and put it on the living room table Yoojin just cleaned, then he sat down on the couch.

 

"When will Joshua be back?" The boy asked and the girl shrugged. "Sorry, I have to go back to work." she just replied and proceded putting on her gloves. 

"What are you, if you're not his girlfriend? Are you his servant? Or..." Hoshi kept on asking and the girl shook her head.
"I'm his cleaning lady." 

Joshua has never told him about a cleaning lady. But you probably don't brag around with it anyways. 

"She's really cute for a cleaning lady" Hoshi thought and smirked, which she couldn't see because her back was facing him. 

Her natural black hair was tied into a pony tail. She was wearing really simple clothes: A baggy light blue sweater and dark jeans and of course her cleaning gloves. Her glasses would occasionally glide down her nose bridge and she would try to push them up again with her arm.

 

"So are you gonna sit there and watch me clean?" She suddenly raised her voice after some time of silence.

"I'll just wait for Josh to come home. I have to talk to him about a couple of things." Hoshi replied and she turned around to wring the cloth in her hands.

"I'm just not sure if I'm supposed to let a stranger in Joshua's house." 

"I can understand your point, but...Joshua and I we are like brothers. We grew up together and..." The boy stood up. "I'm pretty sure Joshua has a picture of the both of us somewhere in his place. I will proof it to you, so that you won't get in trouble with your master." He headed to Joshua's room. "I'll be right back."

 

 

He returned with a framed picture of them. "See, that's when we went to Jeju island last month to visit our friend Seungkwan."

"Okay then Hoshi. I'm Cho Yoojin by the way."

 

She finished cleaning all the shelves and next was vacuuming. 

"That's a really pretty name." 

"What does your name mean? Hoshiii." He thought it was really cute how she pronounced it. "It's not Korean...is it Japanese?"

"It's Japanese. It means 'star',,,I know it sounds a little cheesy."

Yoojin put the cleaning bucket on the living room table so that it won't come in the way while she's vacuuming.

"Is that how your friends call you?" She kept on asking and he nodded, while running his hair through his blue dyed hair.

"It's my nickname and my stage name......I'm a dancer and..." Hoshi looked at her face. "Please don't laugh okay? It's like...I want to shine bright on stage just like a star...it's so cheesy I know that."

Yoojin grinned, showing her dimples. "I won't laugh...don't worry."

 

 

She went over to get the vacuumer. 

"My mom used to call me 'Tsuki' when I was younger. It means 'moon' in Japanese. She was obsessed with Japan and she still kinda is."

"That's really cute though." Hoshi looked at her. "Moon and star, huh?"

 

But the last words were cut off by the noise the vacuumer made.

 

 

After she finished, Yoojin sat down on the sofa.

"Are you done?" Hoshi asked while raising his eyebrow. 

She nodded. "How is it like being a dancer?" 

He was surprised by the question. "I love it. It's what I always wanted to do. I...We sometimes have to work until really early in the morning, but it's really worth it." Hoshi stopped and he could see how interested she was.

"I have constant dark circles around my eyes. Look." Hoshi directly looked at her face. She was really beautiful. Yoojin's lips opened a little, then closed again.

"I didn't have time to put on concealer this morning." The boy smiled, his eyes creating crescent moon shapes. 

"I don't know how to dance. I have two left feet and two left arms." Yoojin pointed out. 

"It's easy. Just let go...don't think about anything and just let your body move." Hoshi put his hand in the pocket of his jacket. He pulled out a flyer. "We're having a show on Sunday evening. You can come and take a look at what we do. I would love to see you there." 

 

He grabbed her hand and placed the flyer on her palm. "Just say that Kwon Soonyoung sent you and they will let you in for free."

 

"I'll think about it, Hoshi. Soonyoung." 

 


ghjkghajkghadjghg I already had like 600 words and then my browser closed and I didn't save it and urghhhhhhhhhh.

Anyways. If you read this, I want to tell you that you are awesome :)

I should be studying for my physics exam in Feburary, but I'm writing a fanfic here heheheh

I added Hoshi to the story because I love Hoshi so much and he is such an amazing person <3

Hoshi and Joshi are my biases :)

Another thing: Congrats to Seventeen for winning the rookie award at the SMA. I'm so proud.

 

okay then......I hope you have a nice day and you enjoyed this chapter. See you tomorrow for the next one and

please subscribe, upvote and comment :) I'd really love to read your comments :)