Chapter - 3

It's not you, It's me.

 

Next Day

“Hey honey. Going to work already?” Chaerin pouted when she saw her boyfriend picking up his briefcase. Jun Hyung smiled at her cuteness and slightly nodded. Chaerin got up from the sofa and went towards him. Jun Hyung handed her his tie.

It was normal daily routine every time Jun Hyung goes to work. He hands her his tie and she’ll help him tie it. After 3 years, he still doesn’t know how to tie his tie. Every day, Chaerin would teach him. By simply showing it to him and saying it out loud.

“You should start with the wide end of the tie on the right and extending a foot below narrow end. Cross wide end over narrow and turn back underneath. Bring up and turn down through loop. Pass wide end around front from left to right. Then loop up through the loop… And down through knot in front and tighten.”

Chaerin believes that if you repeat the same thing every day, you can remember it all the time. Jun Hyung smiled at her cute reminder. When she was done she gave him a little peck on his lips.

“Do you want to meet up for lunch or are you eating with your colleagues?” Jun Hyung thought for a while before saying he was gonna eat lunch with her. Delighted, Chaerin hugged him tightly.

*****

It was already time to meet up with Jun Hyung. Chaerin dressed herself warmly and head towards the door. She quickly flagged a cab and head to Jun Hyung’s working company. When she arrived, she went inside the building and went straight to Jun Hyung’s office.

“CEO, I think we have a decrease in the marketing price.” Chaerin said as soon as she walked through the door imitating his secretary. Jun Hyung looked up looking a little panicky, then calmed down when he saw his beautiful girlfriend walked in. He smiled and took his bag and leave with her to a restaurant.

On the way there, in his car, Jun Hyung got a text from Hara asking to go out lunch together. “Can Hara come along, Chae?” Jun Hyung asked. Chaerin felt a little disappointed but agreed to it anyways.

*****

Upon reaching the restaurant and meeting up with Hara, they started talking about random things. Well, actually Jun Hyung and Hara was. But Jun Hyung would occasionally ask Chaerin questions so that she won’t be left out.

She couldn’t deny the fact that she felt lonely and left out but a fake smile always covers up unwanted emotions. She would only talk a bit and eat in silence. When lunch was over, Jun Hyung sent her home while Hara took her car to her work place.

When she entered her apartment she was thinking. Maybe a little too much. Wondering why seeing them together made her jealous when she was so used to see other girls with Jun Hyung. She sighed and soon started doing her chores.

=====

Comment and subscriptions are loved :)