We are neighbors

Dream World ( Risou no musuko 2 ) ~in English

MO, at 1 January 2 ×××

Suddenly there was a knock at the door of Daichi's apartment and Umi opened. "Good morning, my name is Akane Nakamori and only moved here this morning with my younger brother," said the girl in front of the doorstep. "Oh, what a pretty girl 😀Come in, what did you say, you are now our neighbor, which pleases me but Oh apologize me , I have forgot to introduced me to you: My name is Umi and I live here together with my son and my new husband. My husband has lived there, where you are now moved in," Umi said, giving her something to drink," and what is with your parents? "" My parents have died four years ago . I then had to live with my uncle and his wife.However, I had to take care of me and my brother myself, because my mother has eloped with my father long ago and therefore my oncle does not speak with us and our aunt not even noticed us. That's why I moved away from there, because I'm old enough. I also have many Part Time Jobs because of the budget, " said Akane. "BhMmm ...😢." "Ehm. Is something wrong, did I say something wrong?" "No, you're just like me, a single Mother." "Um .. that's nice, but I'm not a mother😅." "I also had to raise my son alone" "haha😑 She ignored me ", touht Akane to herself.

"How is your brother?" asked Umi. "Because I've taken care of him, he has a kind of Siscon, but he refuses it and says that he only loves his sister. He is also my half-brother. That's why he says he wants to marry me later."

"That's sweet, my son Daichi  has alsi a kind Mothercon, but not that he wants to marry me, Oh 😲where we talk about Daichi, I forgot to turn off the stove." "Hehe, what has that to do with her son ?😑" tought Akane. Then helped Umi to make the food and Umi told a lot about herself and Daichi and they laughed together and telling each other stories. Later, the man of Umi came home and they introduced themselves and then Umi and Akane continued to talk and cooked together.