Move in - in the new Dream World

Dream World ( Risou no musuko 2 ) ~in English

MO, at 1 January 2 ×××

 

"Daichi get up, or you'll be late!" called his mother Umi.

Meanwhile, a truck came with furniture and objects to the House of Daichi. Daichi was fully dressed and waved to his mother after that he noticed a truck. " Does anybody moves in, does not looks like many things , maybe a young guy who lives alone move in Oh no😮 I have to protect Oka-san , what if he is a ert. Oh man, 😑what I'm talking about Oka-chan is married and not more alone.😊 "After he had finished his conversation with himself, he went on his way to school.

As Daichi was gone, a girl came with a little boy. "I think I should go to school tomorrow," said the little boy. "😁No, you’re not going tomorrow, I can handle it myself, there is not much things anyway." said the girl. "😯But what if our neighbor is a ert, I have to protect you."

the boy replied. "I'm your big sister, I can protect myself and I hardly think that our neighbor is a ert." replied the girl. "But😢 ..... eem.." "No, but go to school today's your first day at school. I'm starting tomorrow with the school, because of the move." "Well, then I'll just go, but be careful, be sure to close the door and do not talk with the neighbor ... No, don’t even smile at the ert, otherwise he comes to other thoughts😡." "Um. .. 😅Since When is our neighbor a ert and a HE , but oh well, I promised that I would not do it,😄 "the girl said while she held her hands behind her back. Then the little boy disappeared.