With friends you will be crazy

Dream World ( Risou no musuko 2 ) ~in English

TU 2 January 2 ×××

 

The school was ended and Daichi went to his friends. (* Kobayashi, Wanikawa, Habu, Zou-san, Hyouzoka *) "What should that be, why did you spread rumors about me😠?" Asked Daichi. "They were not rumors but we have seen it with our eyes " said Wanikawa. "And besides, we should be the first to hear about your girlfriend " Habu said. "Paon", said Zou-san. "Tell something too," said Kobayashi to Hyouzoka. “😡Shut up!" Shouted Hyouzoka. "What's wrong with you? You’re behaving weird since we saw Daichi with his girlfriend," Kobayashi said.

"Do you listen me. She's not my girlfriend, but my neighbor, but if you insist on it, I make her to meet you sometime," Daichi said. "Really ! 😍She  is not your girlfriend, I'm lucky. If you introduce me to her, then introduce me as the Sea Kings new leader before," Kobayashi said. 😎I've always known that Daichi never get a girlfriend", Wanikawa said. "Yes that's true and furthermore also not a pretty one😋 " agreed Habu. "Paonpaon" also Zou-san agreed. "you're right,😃 Daichi never does get along well with girls" Hyouzoka said, "😈except with me, I am happy that he has no girlfriend," thought Hyouzoka.

"😬You are already in a better mood?" Asked Habu.

"😥Fine, I introduce her to you, can we finally go home, we're the only ones who are still here," Daichi said. "Well, all right," said all 5. "Can we go on our way to this mai - cafe, which was re-opened," Kobayashi said. "You mean this cafe with sweet girls who call anyone master with their Maid outfit. I want to go there.🙌 I want to go there," cried Wanikawa. “😧Well, fine," Daichi said. "Yuppie" shouted Wanikawa. "Paon", also called Zou-san. "I do not know what kind of a feeling this is, but I do not want to introduce Akane to them, even if they are my friends, they are guys. Um, anyway, I hope not to meet Akane", thought Daichi. After a couple of minutes they arrived at a shop. 🏤"We are here, here it is," Kobayashi said, opening the door. "Welcome home Master, nice that you're back," said the Maid Girl. "Ehhhh😱" shouted Daichi.