Going together to separate way to School

Dream World ( Risou no musuko 2 ) ~in English

TU 2 January 2×××

The next morning as Daichi went out, he met Akane again. " 😀Good morning, Daichi-kun right?" , greeted him Akane.

"Yes.☺ Good morning Nakamori-san," Daichi said. "Call me Akane, we're the same age," said Akane. "Well, then call me only Daichi without -kun" Daichi answered and they walk together because Akane's school is also located nearby. For them, the silence prevails until Daichi interrupts it . "Is today your first day in the new school?" He asked. "Yes, it's the Sea Queen Public high school for only girls which was only recently opened" she said. "Oh, it has almost the same name as my school only your is a girls' school." "What?!? , Is yours is a boys school, do not get me wrong, but would you not like to have a girlfriend, if you are in a boys school, you get no girlfriend" said Akane. 😶"I'm not there for a girlfriend, I'm there because of my mother," Daichi replied.

"Mothercon ..." Akane said accidentally loudly. "Hmm .. what did you say😕?" Asked Daichi.

"Oops. 😰ehm it was ehh ..." stuttered Akane. "I have no mother Complex, I only love my mother, that's all. I had to protect her why I'm there." "Buhahahaha😂" laughed Akane. "What did I said something funny?😮" Asked Daichi.

"No, your mother was right, you really have similarities with my brother." , she said. "With your brother?" Asked Daichi. "I'm sorry if I have offended you," said Akane. "That does not bother me, because I often hear this, but you're the first that has burst out after I said it," Daichi said. "Sorry..🙏" Said Akane. "I did not say that it bothers me.😉" "Then it's all right, are we friends now?😄" Asked Akane. "Sure!😊, Oh I need to do this way  ➡". "And I here ⬅ bye bye". " See you". They then took their leave at a crossroads where they have their separate ways. Meanwhile, 5 people have watched them from afar😈. They were none other than Daichi's friends. As Daichi came into the classroom, his classmates asked him many question as who the pretty girl next to him was whether it's his girlfriend and not and so on. Daichi immediately looked to his friends, because who else may have told that other than his friends who have watched him. Daichi's friends immediately turned the other way and pretend they had nothing to do with it.