honeymoon unexpected

dara wedding story

Jaejoong pov:

After the quarrel between us,everyone inside the car just stay quiet.they are either too lazy to talk or dara is still angry with me. Okay.i admit it that I suddenly loosing my cool after what has happen just now. I know that jiyong was her boyfriend before,but still what right that he has to simply throw someone today and consider to be with them the next day.

“do you guys want to go somewhere?”I ask them and I can see that dara is looking  at me before rolling her eyes as she is annoying with me.

“we originally plan to go to the beach,but hyung could you stop infront of that bus stop,I have something else to do.my groupmate send the message that we need to be back to YG building immediately”hanbin told me and I smile devilishly.

“arasseo.just take care of yourself hanbin”I said to him and he just nodded when we drop him in the bus stop. He suddenly whispering something to his nuna and dara hit him slightly.

“take care of my sister hyung. We will catch up later.”he said and I nodded immediately.then I continue to drive.

“yah,servant. Are you still mad with me?”I ask her and pinch her cheek.

“master,how could you throw away my phone?”she said to me and I just laugh.

“I will buy you a new one. So lets decide where do you want to go today. I will accompany you”I said and she is smiling slightly.

“lets go to see flower and the beach.i really want to see those flower blooming right now.neh master”she is looking at me while making her puppy eyes.

“arasseo.we will go there. I will take you to many place. But tomorrow we have to go to my place”I said to her.

“aarraseo,lets see the flower now.”she said and I drive around the seoul,the flower are blooming everywhere and I can see the excited in her eyes.i just chuckle when I see those sparkle eyes of her.suddenly she turn around to see me.

“why are you chuckling?i’m still mad you know?”she said to me while staring at me.

“I don’t know seeing flower could make you feel so happy. Well it just a flower if you see it. it have no special meaning in it”I said to her.

“well,I never really get to see flower with someone,since I was a child,I used to see that all by myself. Appa was busy and omma was sick.so they send me and han bin to boarding school but since it is all girl school.i don’t get a chance to see it with a boy .”she said while looking at the floor suddenly her cheek turn red,maybe she probably realize that she said it without thinking first.

“then why don’t you see it with jiyong. He was your boyfriend before right?”well as far as I am concern.ami jealous with jiyong?nahi just want to know what the hell they do when they were dating before.

‘you are jealous husband’my mind speak to me.

‘shut up mind’

Sandara pov:

‘Yah,what the hell you said to master dara?you don’t even tell gd about your life and suddenly you try to open up to strangers.’ my mind speak to me and my cheek immediately turn red.

“then why don’t you see it with jiyong. He was your boyfriend before right?”he said to me while his eyes is focusing on driving.

“because he is always busy with album and everything. Sometimes I think he just act like he was super busy and turn to other women”I said,ayigoo I always tired when it involved gd.my heave breath become a sigh when thinking about him

“then next time,don’t see it with other man.just see it with me ok”he said and it does surprised me. uknowing to myself i am smiling from ear to ear with those words it make me feel really special.my heart feel like it is burning is it gastric...

“okay”I said slowly before forming a smile,I fall into a sleep with unknowing what is ahead us.

“dara..dara…we are here…come on”jae said to me and then I yawning before look around to have better idea on  where are we.well it looks like an old folks village or something but the flower here are not blooming instead it was falling,I suddenly feel the chill.

“doesn’t it supposed to be bloom”I said to jae.

“it is blooming and falling”ah whatever I probably too sleepy.

“we are going to the hot spring here.it is really amazing you know,I knew it from my mother.”we then continue to walk rather than beautiful this place looks so peaceful.

“jae,where is everyone?it looks like that we are the only person in here”I said to him after I feel that the quietness is freaking me out.

“everyone doesn’t want to stay here because it is far from the town so when they want to sell this village,I bought it with my money and try to preserve this place for myself”he said to me then we arrive at the big house after 15 minutes of walking.

“you can take bath in the other hot spring,but we will stay in one room”he said before went missing.

I take a look around thehouse before I when to take my bath,when I see the place.

“omg,how beautiful is the hot spring”I try to relax myself once I was in the hot spring.

“this is feel like heaven”I said to myself,flower from the cherry blossom are falling in the hot spring creating a very good mood.

After an hour of relaxing in the hot spring,I come up to eat in the kitchen.

“jae,this place is really beautiful.i really like it here”I said to him and he just smile at me.

“no one other than you and me know about this place,so when you feel like running away from everyone,I allow you to come here.come lets eat.”

Outside the house:

We are walking outside the house,while seeing the night sky. Without saying any word to each other we just walk next to each other and we walk around the village. suddenly i feel like someone is holding my hand and i take a look at my hand to see that jae is holding my hand.

"you probably feels cold"he said knowing that i will ask him the exact same question.

"i've been thinking about this a lot. we may not be planning this marriage to be happen. but you know we can still make it works. so are you with me dara?"jae said while looking at me.

i need to make decision about this.