cafeteria

dara wedding story

sorry guys its kind a late for the update.i just start my degree class,so it is hard to update the story b4.

thanks for waiting

 

 

 

 

DARA POV:

Since the concert is around the corner,we just practice and practice until I cant feel my leg due to the tiredness.i sit around in the corner of the room while drink the water from my bottle and once again bom can and join the club.

“gahd,it so tiring.i think I gonna take a long bath bath once I settle at home”bom said to me.

“yah..i’m also so tired.not to mention how late I sleep last night”I tell bom as if nagging.

Suddenly the door open and reveal seungri,who are currently run towards me.

“nuna,I miss you”he said while hugging me and bom.

“yah,seungri,what are you doing here?”I ask seungri his real intention for the sudden visit.

“nothing,I just miss u girls”he said while chuckling and glance to the CL.

“not a chance rat”said cl in tone of annoyance.

“the cat might hate the rat,but they are basically cant live with teasing each other”said minzzy who come and join us.suddenly seungri eye me and look at me weirdly.

“nuna since when you are the fan of dbsk.i thought you are loyal VIP”he told me and I try to find the idea to make up some lie.

“this is a gift from a fans.i might mess up my clothe when I’m in hurry”I told him.

“indeed a true fan.if I’m not mistake this is very limited shirt.probably only the member of dbsk wear this during their concert tour.”he tell me.

“don’t you guys want to grab a meal?”CL ask all of us.

“I want cl.i’m so damn hungry”I tell cl.

“want to wear my sweater?”seungri offer me and I ask him to hold my phone.

“nuna there is some message from my lovely master.eh what is this”seungri ask me and my face immediately lost its color.

“don’t open the message”I said to seungri but he already running away with phone.no he cant find out the truth about jae.

I try to chase him while he run non stp to the direction of the cafeteria.i run and when I get a change to grab his clothes he suddenly turn to right.and it is too late for me to hold back myself and I immediately bump into someone and kiss him.waitttt did I just kiss him and  worst infront of the whole YG family including jiyong.

“yah servant,I know you  are enjoying this but could you get up now”he said and I’m die.

 

Jaejoong pov:

I met TOP and the rest big bang member in their practice room.top are be dying if I didn’t bring one of the anime figura that I buy for him in the japan.plus,it is limited edition and probably that is one of the ten in the world.

“thanks jae.i’ve dying to have this”he said to me while I’m eyeing the other big bang’s member and I cant notice that GD is talking to probably his girlfriend that sit in the seat that are available at the corner of the room.

‘does he like her because our dara are rarely where a skirt or something that are womely like’I thought to myself

“jae…hello jae”top is probably calling me that so lost in my own thought.

“yeah,whats wrong?”I ask him and I can also notice that their maknae is missing from here.

“don’t eye her like that.ji probably doesn’t like that”top said to me.

“well,he got a taste of a girl while mine is I like whoever meant for me.is that her new girlfriend,I heard they already dating each other for few months now?”I ask top.

“yeah,perfect for companion but probably not a wifey type.”top said to me.

“if I were to get married,I wont let her go”I told top ‘you heard jiyong,dara is mine now.i wont let her go’

“hyung lets eat now”daesung said to top and all of us go to cafeteria,but something unexpected happen the gril bump into me and kiss me infront of everyone.

“yah servant,I know you are enjoying this,could you get up now”I said to her and I can see her cheek are pink in color.

“auchh”I heard she wince in pain while some of the people already left us and sitting in their seat to eat now.i try to look at her and notice that she is holding her right hand and try to bear pain.

“hey whats wrong?”I ask her and that is panic sound in my voice.

“my hand it hard to be lifted.it is pain”I notice that she probably twist her hand while she bump into me.i immediately check her  hand and notice it is not broke.

“now lets stand up first”she and me are now stand and the other eye and murmuring among themselves.

“are you alright dara?how am you supposed to eat if you hurt your hand”I heard bom said to dara and bring her to the chair to sit.the othe sit in the table infront of us.

“its ok.i will feed her since we bump into each other.i strongly believe that I’m also to be blame”I said and bom just nodded and sit with the other yg family.i see her try to go the other table that  have her love enemy none other than kiko mizuhara.

“don’t go anywhere dara.i will bring the food and feed you.i will bring you to the clinic later”I said to her.

I walk and pick it up some rice and a few of side dishes,everyone including the group of yg family are staring at me with questionable look.i know they must be wondering why I’m offering myself to help feed her.plus,we are sitting two tables away from them.then after finish with everything I come back to dara and see that she is holding her wrist.i immediately hold her wrist and see that it must be injured.i sighed and walk out to my car,when I find bandage and the chanel perfume that I got from a friend and come back to her.i spray those perfume to her hand and bandage directly to her hand.i can see that she is being spacing out.i guess the hurt from her hand is nothing compare to seeing kiko here.

“dara,lets eat.stop being spacing out”I said to her and she immediately turn to face me.

“I’m sorry master.i wont do it again”I have to admit that I hate this version of dara.so boring and sad.she supposed to be crazy.

“now open up your mouth”she then do it obediently and I feed her using spoon.but suddenly her expression is changing.she tried to reach out for her water but it seems like it take forever for her.then I give the water to her while chuckling.i can see that her face is blush and I immediately laugh.

“kim jae joong,your bastard”she said while smacking with her left hand and I continue to laugh.everyone has their eye on us.

“yah servant.dont make a sad face,it doesn’t suit you at all.you supposed to be crazy,angry even when u are unsatisfied with me.arasseo”I said and she just pout.then I feed myself.

“yah,jae why are you taking a food from my plate?you know it is not enough for both of us?”she said to me.

“I’m just lazy to take another plate.let just share.it is not like we never share anything we even share the room and everything”I said to her without caring if someone else were eavesdrop on us.

Dara pov:

“yah,how can you said that.what is someone else hear what you said?”I said to jae and he just take a spoon and continue to feed both of us and from time to time he will check his own phone.

 

Jiyong pov:

The moment I heard her voice I immediately turn to see her and then she felt on jae hyung and they kiss.i was angry at that sight.i remained silent and continue to eye them for the whole process that happened.

"do they even know each other?because nuna look close to jae hyung”daesung just said and when I send him a death glare he shut his mouth.

“but they are actually made quite a good couple.if oppa and kiko unnie we called kikogon.emm,we should call them jaedara”minzy said and I swear that the other big bang member and bom nuna are glance at me.

“haha.i also think that they are good together”kiko who are next to me finally open out to give opininion

‘fine I admit that I am jealous’I said

 

No one pov:

Wait until you know what their real relationship gdragon.i’m sure you gonna doom