Dirty little secret

dara wedding story

Park bom pov:

We are practicing our new song today. But dara keep making mistake and she make us have to practice over and over again for just one simple.move.its been really long time she behaving like this. Is it me or dara is behaving rather oddly for this past few months.something must be bothering. She must be thinking about jiyong. after all there is a news about gd and kiko again this morning.

"dara if u cannot focus,i suggest u to stop right now. U have been dragging this whole team down"jae wook oppa seems really angry right now.

"mianhae oppa. I will do it better"dara said while bowing her head to everyone. 

"why dont we all take a break now," cl suggested to everyone. And everyone just quitely nodding at the leader.

I saw dara quietly leave the room. Everyone just watch her sympathyly knowing the reason for her breakdown.

"nuna must be pretty upset. It is not like they really break up. Suddenly hyung are dating another girl. What a day"said the kwon twins

"oppa. U know how unnie must upset.how can u humiliate her infront of entire crew"cl said to jaewook oppa

"cl ssi. I know about the news too. Dara must be knowing them earlier than us. I know she will be upset. But she have to be professional too. "jaewook oppa said.

"i will check on dara" i said to leader. The i walk toward the toilet room. When i enter the room i saw dara looking at me through the mirror.

"tokki. Are u ok?is it about the news?did u really breakup gd?"i ask her knowing she would not answer that many question.

"bommie yah. Do u want to go to the rooftop. I feel like i need some fresh air"she said to me while looking at me

"arasso.ppali"i take her hand and we walk toward elevator.when we are inside of elevator. I heard dara said something but it is so fast that i cannot catch up the whole sentence

"ialreaddymarried"dara said to me.

"what???"i must not heard it right.

Ting.the elevator arrived at rooftop.

Dara pov:

The moment someone open the toilet door. I already know that it was bommie.i look at her through the mirror. I still havent decide what i should tell her when everyone just assume i have a problem with gd.

I have to said to her. But someone else will listen in here.so i suggested we take a break at rooftop.when we are inside the elevator.i need to tell her,i think

"bommie yah.ialreaddymarried"i said it nervously.

"what,"she said to me.

Ting.the elevator arrived at rooftop.

"dara yah.what did u said?"she ask me more seriously this time.

"i already married bommie yah."i said while looking nervously at her knowing how her rage will explode at any moment.

"what.with who?with that bastard?"she ask me while screaming 

"ayigoo bommie dont shout.everyone will hear it"i said to her while covering my ears.

"then u have to tell me dara yah.i want the full story now"she said to me while looking intensely at my eyes.

"u know bom about my mother house. Five moths ago.The lawyer said the only way for me to have it is by getting married. So i ask gd to marry me. But i guess i must scare him with that idea. So he breakup with me. Then on my way to meet my father. I met this guy on the taxi.so we end up getting married"i tell her and she look worriedly at me.

"dara yah. How can u marry a stranger? Beside how can u marry like that. I really need to see u marry. We are park sister right.so who is the stranger.sorry i mean your husband."she ask me.

"kim jae joong"i said to her before she widened her eyes.

 

*sorry for the late update guys.i just typing this story on my phone. The whole storyline has change.thanks for still supporting this story*