Damn, Baby, This Love Is Skin Tight

Take a Second Look

Kai liked Oh Sehun immensely, and almost immediately too, but he was beginning to think the guy was up to something.

 
There were a lot of reasons for this, but the one on Kai's mind most prominently in that moment was the sight of Minseok as he once more opened the door to Kai's knock while once more wearing very little. It wasn't a bedsheet today—and thank god, too, because Kai wasn't sure he could handle that a second time—but the lacy pajama shorts and the low-hanging apron left very little to Kai's imagination, especially now that he knew what everything looked like underneath.
 
"Kai!" Minseok squeaked in surprise, as he considered attempting to cover himself but then realized Kai had already seen it all. "Um, Sehun isn't here." He bit his lip and Kai had to bite his own to hold back an almost involuntary moan. "Sorry."
 
That was exactly why Kai was increasingly suspicious of his semester project partner. Minseok, Kai believed, was an innocent victim in all this because anyone with eyes could see that what had happened the day before—the Seok-Sposé, as he was calling it in his head—had been entirely accidental. Except Kai's had also been on display for anyone with eyes to see, and Kai was almost certain that Sehun, at least, had noticed it. If that were the case, then—and Kai thought that it was—Sehun must have known when he'd asked for the notes he'd missed that when Kai brought them over, he and Minseok would be together, and alone.
 
"Is he, uh," Kai hesitated because he wasn't sure he wanted Minseok to basically confirm that Sehun had set Kai up, "uh, coming back any time soon?"
 
Minseok shook his head and called for Kai to follow him inside as he walked out of sight and back to what Kai assumed must be their kitchen. "He's out of town, actually," Minseok clarified. "Had to make a last minute trip for his internship."
 
Yep, Kai thought, his mind a bundle of confusion as he tried to process what exactly was going on, Sehun had definitely set him up.
 
"But, but," Kai stuttered as he stepped into the kitchen and went to lean against a counter so as to get out of Minseok's way. "He texted me less than twenty minutes ago asking me to drop by with these." Kai looked away as he had up the notes, trying to concentrate on something other than the skin at Minseok's back as he glanced up over his shoulder from where he was reloading a cookie tray.
 
"Sorry, Kai," Minseok apologized again, looking sheepish as if he knew what his boyfriend was up to. "But he left last night. It's no problem though!" Minseok smiled cheerfully and Kai immediately felt better about the whole situation. Sehun's boyfriend held out a hand. "You can just give it to me."
 
Right then, Kai wanted nothing more than to "give it" to Minseok, and it would probably be quite obvious once again if Minseok happened to glance down at Kai's crotch for even a second. Which he did.
 
"Omo!" Minseok was blushing as he dropped his hand in surprise, accidentally managing to hit the hot cookie sheet and burn his palm in the process. "Damn it!"
 
That was the first time Kai had heard Minseok truly swear, and he felt his pants tighten even more by how y it was. Kai wasn't sure if Minseok would want his help since Kai's arousal was so blatantly visible, so he stayed away. When the other student started to whimper, though, lips quivering as he tried to hold back tears, Kai rushed forward to turn on the cold water before ushering Minseok to the sink.
 
"Let that run over it for a while," he directed. When Minseok grimaced and tried to pull away, Kai grabbed the other male by his wrist and put his hand back under the faucet. "It's cold, I know, but trust me, it helps."
 
They were standing quite close at that point, Minseok with his hand in the sink and Kai right behind, feeling the heat of Minseok's as he kept the other's hand under the water; definitely close enough that if Kai could feel Minseok's involuntary shiver in reaction to the the cold, Minseok could feel Kai's own involuntary reaction probably just as easily.
 
"Sorry." Kai meant it sincerely but his voice came out a little huskier than usual and right into Minseok's ear, too, so when Minseok shivered again, Kai had a pretty good idea why. "Sorry."
 
To Kai's surprise, though, instead of pulling away like Kai imagined any non-available person in a relationship should have, Minseok his hips back a little in a grinding movement that was a lot like they way they'd danced together, back at the club. Kai stood frozen in shock behind Minseok as he did this, but felt an instantaneous rush of heat when Minseok turned his head to look up at Kai through his lashes and say, "I'm not."
 
If Kai had left the day before as quickly as possible without being rude, today he didn't even bother with niceties—or putting on his shoes—and instead booked it out of the apartment before Minseok could really even turn around to watch him go.
 
"I think I scared him off," Minseok worried later as he talked with Sehun over the phone. "I was really only wearing an apron and those lingerie shorts you like. Maybe I came on to strong?"
 
Sehun's moan crackled through the speakers; he knew from experience how amazing Minseok looked in that kind of outfit. "Not possible," he disagreed, wishing he were back home to have seen his boyfriend's actions for himself—stupid dance internship that sent him to Busan in the middle of a school week to track down one last student for their scholarship program.
 
Minseok made a noise that told Sehun his boyfriend was still kind of skeptical. "Don't worry about it, Minnie," Sehun consoled him confidently. "Next time, he'll come to us."
 
"If there even is a next time," Minseok muttered forlornly before changing the conversation ever so slightly. "You were right about his , though, babe," Minseok told Sehun. "That thing is huge."