Trust Me I Can Take You There

Take a Second Look

Kai was bored. It was two days after he'd met Sehun and officially Minseok, and Kai had been looking forward to seeing the former in class again. Honestly, Kai wanted to see the latter too, but he didn't have anything in common with Minseok other than their initial attraction and an appreciation for dancing, so it was a lot harder to get together than it was with Sehun.

 
Except today Sehun wasn't in class like Kai had expected and hoped he would be, so Kai had nothing nice to look at while the professor droned on. As such, he spent most of the hour and fifteen minutes with his head on his physiology textbook, taking a nap, and only bothered getting up to leave once it was over because there happened to be another class in there after his and that professor actually took attendance like this was still 8th grade.
 
Roused from his slumber, and more than a little put out by that, Kai decided that if he was so irrationally upset by Sehun's absence, then he might as well stop by his new friend's dorm to see why he'd missed. Kai, of course, had no clue that Sehun's dorm was actually Sehun and Minseok's on-campus apartment, so he was certainly shocked when his knock at the door was answered, but not by Sehun.
 
"Kai!" Minseok squeaked, embarrassed by his own state of undress as he stood before Sehun's beautiful classmate wrapped in nothing but a gray cotton bedsheet.
 
Sehun emerged from the shadows of the apartment's front room when he heard Kai's name, but he seemed much less bothered by Minseok's clothing—or lack there of—than Kai had thought he would be.
 
Kai tried not to stare at Minseok's milky white shoulder as Sehun wrapped an arm around his boyfriend's waist and accidentally pulled the sheet down to expose it. Not staring was hard, though, because Sehun was wearing very little himself, and everything about his posture and stance screamed "Look at me!" Or it did to Kai, at least.
 
He blushed in embarrassment, not at their attire but at his own presumption of showing up at their door for an answer as if he owned the place and as if Sehun was required to. When he tried to apologize, though, neither of the other males would let him; instead, Minseok clutched tightly at the sheet with one hand while beckoning Kai in with the other, and Sehun just smiled and nodded as if that was totally alright.
 
"I'm not interrupting anything?" They looked to be genuinely welcoming, but Kai was still unsure.
 
"Oh you were," Sehun admitted, not sounding mad about it at all. "But we can always pick up from where we left off." He paused to wink at Kai as the other stepped over the threshold. "And maybe this time you'll join us."
 
Minseok squawked—because together they'd agreed to pursue Operation Classmate Seduction, but they certainly hadn't discussed being so obvious about it—and hit his boyfriend squarely in the chest. Unfortunately for him, the hand he used for his punishing assault of Sehun's upper body was not the one used to welcome Kai, and soon Minseok's cheeks were flaming as he scrambled to catch the sheet before the entirety of it billowed to the floor.
 
He was successful, but only sort of, and managed to accidentally expose his entire body to Kai in the process. Sehun told Minseok later that his one mistake alone had possibly done more in their pursuit of Kai than anything else. Kai had been noticeably distracted for the short duration of his time in Sehun and Minseok's front room, and Sehun felt confident that it was because Kai had gotten a little uncomfortably excited by Minseok on display. When Minseok wanted to know how Sehun was so sure, his boyfriend said, "I saw it. He was obviously hard."
 
"Well," Minseok admitted with a sly grin, much more confident to be lewd and cheeky now that they were alone once more, "it's a good thing I was wearing a sheet, then, because he certainly wasn't the only one!"