002

내 파트너 ; 전정국 ( My partner, Jeon Jungkook)

  'What are you doing here?' You stood up, ignoring all the pain from your brusies and cuts. You looked at him straight into the eye, proving that you're not weak. He let himself in, making eye contact with you with sorry eyes. 'Eunhee... I-' He stopped, looking surprised as he looked at the guy behind you ; his bestfriend. His eyes weren't sorry anymore, it was jealousy. He snapped at you, 'What is he doing here?' You kept quiet. 'Why. is he here.' It wasn't even a question. You felt guilty, but you couldn't show it. Not infront of him. 'What's wrong with that? We're through. Now, get out.' You challenged him and pointed at the door. Taehyung looked at the both of you, gently took your arm away, as you turned back to see a reassuring look on his face, telling you 'go for it.' The jerk scoffed at that little skinship you and Taehyung had. 'Who says it's over, Eunhee?' You had more determination than anyone else, determined to kick that jerk out of your life. Gods please be with me.. 'When you were...You were..' Your determinaton stopped there. The Gods wasn't siding with you. You couldn't say it. All those hurtful flashbacks replayed in your mind. You were still in utter shock and couldn't take it. You kneeled down. You've lost it, to Park Jimin, your so-called boyfriend. Jimin laughed as he saw you broke down into tears. 'Well, you finally realised that you meant nothing to me, right, Eunhee?' Taehyung couldn't stand it anymore and gave a good, satisfying punch to Jimin's face. Jimin didn't expect that to happen. After all, Taehyung was a really nice guy. He pulled Jimin by the collar.'You jerk! All these while you used her for money! I should have known. I- I.. Entrusted you to her! You son of a-' Taehyung punched him again. Jimin fell to the floor, weak. You were confused, what the two are fighting about, but you didnt want any bloddy incidents at your house. Jimin stood up, 'If you love her then prove it!' He snapped at Taehyung. 


 

  Love? Your mind was blank right now. You were confused and lost as heck. Taehyung? Love me? He was the one who set me up with- Taehyung nodded his head and went to you. He carrassed your cheeks, and gave a sympathetic look, 'I'm sorry...' Taehyung leaned in and planted a kiss. Your eyes grew wide, you didn't know how to react, or what to do. Taehyung gave you a confession kind of kiss, and it's been awhile since you've gotten one. The last time was a few years back from Jimin. Your mind ran in all kinds of thoughts, why did he kiss me? What does he mean by I'm sorry? Is he sorry that Jimin is here? Does he like me? Realising that you're not reacting to the kiss, Taehyung pulled away. 

  You turned to Jimin. Jimin felt so guilty that he cheated on you, for a long time at that. He walked backwards, with his mouth still wide open. He didn't know that the dagger that he was piercing through your heart was now going to pierce his. You didn't meant nothing to him. He got back into reality, 'I... I got to go.' Jimin walked to the gate and banged it while it closed. He was really fustrated, he felt so much guilt and regret, and he didn't know what to do. All he could think of is 'Eunhee is with my bestfriend.' 'Taehyung is dating Eunhee.'  'Eunhee is with my bestfriend.' Deep inside, Jimin still love you, but he doesn't realise it just yet. Deep inside his heart, however, he refused to give up on you, and his mind would still perservere to get back with you. He walked out with his fist clenched.


 

  'Well... That was awkward.' You turned back to see Taehyung bit his lip as he rubbed his nape. 'I'm sorry again..' He looked down on the floor. Or maybe his hands. Your eyes widened, you hated when someone said sorry for something they didn't do wrong. 'No... Tae! It's alright!' You pulled both of his hands, but then realised that its full of blood. You turned your gaze to him, he's still in utter shock. (you guys probably thought of I NEED U MV or the beginning of the 花样年華² PROLOUGE , right right!! )  He punched his.. best friend. You suddenly read his mind, and placed your hands on his cheeks, to make him look at you. 'Tae... it's gonna be alright. I'm sure he'll be alright.. Maybe you need to cool down a little..' He shot glares at you. You didn't know what those glares were for, but you knew he needs to put his mind into peace first. 'I'll go wash my hands and.. go. It's late.' He yanked your arms away. Maybe he was abit irritated? You'll never know. As soon as he washed his hands, he took his bag and left. You shook your head, these boys. 


 

  Tomorrow was a Friday, and Fridays usually starts at 10am. You looked at the cabinets and the fridge of the kitchen. . There's no more food. You scrammed your bag to look for your phone and clicked at the online supermarket website. As the- Oh my, Kang Eunhee!! Youre busy being lazy again. Get up on your feet and go to the market!! You heard your late mother's voice lingering in your head. You rolled your eyes and sighed. It's soooo convenient to buy online... You talked to yourself and pushed yourself from the sofa.

   You alighted at your stop and started walking slowly to the supermarket. However. You realised, it's too far. Yeap, you were just being a lazy . You went to the convenient store (7-11) instead. Even though things were expensive, you can't let your precious legs walk too m- Omg. Now you sound like your classmate Yoongi. But you shrugged it anyways. You got a trolley and put all things you wanted and what not ; nutella, sweets, snacks, sodas, ice cream, ramen, fruits, soju- wait. Take soju out of the list. It's better to buy from that Ahjumma anyways. Oh yes, Roxy's food. Roxy, is your pet ragdoll-siamese cat. She's such a beauty but she can be really stubborn and arrogant. Sometimes. You placed your things and the waiter raised an eyebrow, 'going camping, Ms?' you exchanged glances and you scratched your head and let out a soft awkward chuckle. You paid your things and heard the bell of 7-11's door opened. You turned around and saw a tall guy with spectacles, he looks familiar though.. Oh well. You shrugged that thought and decided that you'll it a cup of ramen here since you were again too lazy to boil water for the cup ramen.

    You poured the boiling water after you poured all the condiments and stuff in, took the chopsticks to cover the ramen while you wait for it to do the magic. You then felt a prescence beside you. You turned around the same time he did. 'Eunhee-''New boy?' 




 

 

 

   Hey guys it's me again~~ I delayed this chapter abit because I wanted it to be about 1000+ words or so!! So I made a few adjustments here and there!! Anyways yeap the new boy iz you know who!! And yes you have a cat!! I mean, irl i really have a ragdoll-siamese cat named Roxy! She's ADORABLEEEEEEEEEEEE 

AND BTW!!! DID U GUYS SEE THE NEW POSTER OMGGGGG its brilliantly done by Imylsa Katina !! Yes you can requests for posters if you'd like just email her @ [email protected] ANDDD she has an asianfanfics.com account and she writes great stories do check her out !!

  Anyways, I can't wait to write the next chapter and the next next next next³ after that MUAHAHAHA love you all bye

Roxy........4 years back (now she's a fat )

(( the above was taken 4years ago HAHAHA roxy is now a fatass))

if you want to see Roxy (and me) yesterday [2015]