001

내 파트너 ; 전정국 ( My partner, Jeon Jungkook)

  This was the worst day ever. You pulled the strap of your backpack and mumbled as you looked in the mirror of the toilet, 'Since when did you became so pathetic, Kang Eunhee?' You gave yourself a small smile, in disbelief that you'd actually made it somewhere, where you'd be alone, from that jerk. Your eyes were puffy. You sniffled a few times, washed your face and walked out. 'Ahjumma! Give me one- no. Two bottles of soju!!' 'Yes sweetie~' That Ahjumma gave you a heartwarming, motherly smile. She knew the reason you came, its the same everytime. She shook her head and placed two bottles of soju and a shot glass on your table.

  You looked up to her and gave her a smile. She sighed, ' You know.. You shouldnt be doing this all the time, you can do other things like-' You shook your head and placed your hand on her arm, ' I know what I'm doing, dont worry about me.' You took a bottle, opened it it up and drank your life away. You knew the risk, but what is life without risks? You took a shot of the last bit of the second bottle. You were drunk and tired. What more, there was school the next day. Suddenly you thought of the things happening in school, but shrugged it off, and blanked out.

 

  What you didnt know was, who was the one who had to send you back home, when you were drunk?


  The emerging rays from the Sun shone on you, reflecting a particular radiance from your face. You squinted your eyes, twisted from side to side, stretching your legs and wriggling your toes. You were at that place again. You turned to your left where your phone was placed. " IT IS 7.30 A.M " 7.30.. There was only an hour left till the start of school. You looked at the window, yesterday's uniform were hanged neatly, while you were wearing a pj that is quite tight, but somehow you managed to fit in it. This wasnt your house, but you dont really mind. You were a simple minded girl, you only needed three things ; food, sleep and.... and.... love. The tears started to form around your eyes again, but you quickly snapped back to reality. You shook your head and got into the toilet in the room, quickly brushed your teeth and washed your face. You looked in the mirror, Aish.. My eyes are swolle- Wait, its not like you cared anyways.

  You quickly wash the remaining soap of your face, but you stopped. You felt it coming. Your face made it obvious about the disgust and horror that you were feeling. You quickly ran to the toilet bowl and threw up. You mentally slapped yourself, Kang Eunhee, if you have little alcohol tolerance, then why are you drinking everyday!!! You wiped off the remaining barf on your face and looked at the clock in the toilet. 8. You ruffled your bangs, wore your uniform, took your backpack and left.


  You took out your headphones and plugged into your phone, searching: 'Hold Me Tight - BTS' in the music player. Just in time, bus 407 came. You swiped your card and got into your favourite seat at the corner at the back of the bus. You sighed in relief as you sat down and looked out of the window until your bus reaches the school bustop. You stopped your pace and groaned at the sight of school, everyone would've probably known by now, you said. You didnt want to be embarrassed by the school, but didnt want to be weak too. You took a deep breath, walked into school, as if nothing happened.


  'Alright! Everyone settle down! I've to settle this before you guys disperse.' Teacher Goo pause to let the class quiet down before he continues,'We have a new student. Student, come in!' You heard his perfect footsteps walk down the hall before coming into the class. He breathes, kept his chin high and walked, giving himself a perfect pace. You heard girls whisphering, 'Omo, he is sooooo perfect!!!' 'Totally my style!' 'Omg bad boy in the house!!!' Teacher Goo hisses the girls to shut it and turned to the angel-faced guy. 'Introduce yourself, kiddo.'

  The perfect angel-face guy nodded and scanned through the class. 'Hello. I'm Jeon Jungkook. I hope we all work well together.' 'Alright, Jungkook you may sit on any of the empty seats you'd like.' The bell rang. Jungkook looked at you, and smiled. You turned to your right. Just great, thats an empty seat right there. You heart starts to beat faster as he got closer to his seat. You snapped back into reality, Kang Eunhee, this isnt the time for you to think about this!!


   'Hey.. Isnt that the girl who were obsessed-' 'Yeah, she totally is! Now Sunmi has him now' 'Thats what is was supposed to be. Popular girl + Popular guy.' 'A girl like her dont really suit in his place, anyways.' 'I'm quite glad.' You sighed as you walked to your locker, hearing whisphers and seeing disgusted looks on people's faces. Everyone knew, but you weren't surprised because, obviously, he is a very famous guy in the school. Fortunately for you, it was time for lunch. You went to the rooftop, like in those cliché dramas, it was a place for healing. You crossed your legs ontop of one another, leaning back on the bench. Thankfully, the clouds blocked the sun, you were suffering from anaemia, and too much sun would cause you to faint.

  You noticed a change. When you needed him, he will be there for you. You reminisce the times on the  rooftop ; him ruffling your bangs, his kiss planting, his tickling, his eyesmile, his hair his- 'You do realise that you're crying, are you?' You turned around, it was him. You blinked your eyes. It was real. He moved closer, using his thumb to wipe your tears. You stood still, stunned. Why was he here even- You shook your head and blinked. You saw the image of him fading. You sighed, upset and relieved. 'Hey, you okay?' You looked straight, didnt want to look at your side. It sounded like him, and you wasn't sure if its real or not. However, you weren't that afraid, so you turned anyway. It was a different guy.

  He black-brown hair fall and shaped his face pefectly as he looked at you with eyes filled with worry and sincerity. 'Taehyung. How'd you find me here? ' 'Hey, dont think youre the only one with problems and would come here.' Taehyung was his bestfriend. Was. He broke off his friendship because he broke off with you. Taehyung was the one who put the both of you together. So, he didnt want to see his bestfriend with a filthy and flirty girl like that. When you left, Taehyung left. Basically, Taehyung is the only friend you had left. 'How long were you here?' You titled your head. He fixed your hair, 'When you started crying..?' Wait- So... He wiped your tears? 


  'I'll send you home.' Taehyung hold your arm tight when you started to walk away. The both of you had been arguing ever since school ended. 'No, Tae. I'm fine on my own, see?' You slowly took away his wrist from your hand and started running. You looked back, Taehyung was confused, but he realised the situation a few seconds later. 'Yah, Kang Eunhee!! You little-' You ran down the stairs as fast as you could, while looking back to see if Taehyung is near. You were winning, but it didnt last, unfortunately. Looking back made you missed a step, you missed the railing as you rolled over the steps and fell on your bum. You winced in pain, looking at your arms and legs that is forming scratches and bruises. You suddenly regretted, and wanted Taehyung to help you home. Taehyung came down the stairs after you,  looking shocked, but suddenly burst out laughing.

  You furrowed your brows, 'Tae! Help me out!!' He pressed his lips to control his laughter, 'Well, thats what you get for not letting me send you home. Bye Eunhee~~ ' Taehyung walked past you. You scoffed, but you knew he'd come back anyways, and he did. 'You stupid girl. This would be your punishment, then.' He put his arms on your neck and one on your legs, carrying you bridal style. 'Let's go home, bride.' He winked. Your mind were still slowly processing these things.  Was he teasing me, or does he really- 'Of course, I'm teasing you, idiot. Dont think of such things like that.' Taehyung gave you his famous square grin, like as if he read your mind. 'Yah! You think I'd be thinking of such things, Tae? So annoying.'


  Taehyung pressed the password to your apartment and let himself in. He placed you on the sofa, took out your shoes and backpack. 'You should be glad that I'm giving you fanservice, Eunhee.' 'I didnt say I want it, Tae. I can handle myself, so you can leave now. And I'm no-' He put his finger on your lips and you shut it. He can be weird sometimes, you thought. Taehyung looked for the first-aid kit, took out alcohol swaps and bandages to your injured arms and legs. You looked at him, he looked so focused. 'Done.' He clapped his hands together, and then took his phone out. 'Hello, Chinese delivery? I would like to order two jajangmyeon? Yes. Yes. Sure.' He took out his debit card from his wallet. You didnt want him to pay, so you quickly searched your bag for your wallet. But it was too late. '01-73921-72. Okay? 10 mins? Alright. Thank you.' He ended the call. 'Wanted to pay? Well you can always repay me with other things sometimes.' He gave you a gentle smile. You sighed and gave a pout, 'Why are you doing all this for me?' You and Taehyung made eye contact. This wasnt the first time you guys made eye contact, in fact, it was really countless. But for the first time,you felt a spark, you didnt know what was it. You didnt felt it when you was with him, though. Taehyung placed his hands on your cheeks, and you closed your eyes. You knew what was coming, you felt Taehyung getting closer and it was getting warmer. However, the door bell rang. You blinked and looked, it was that jerk.




 

 

Hey guys, its baekhyunish!! Well, I know, this part isnt Jungkook, but !!! He will come! Sooner or later! I made so many hints who this he is, so you guys would probably know who Eunhee's ex was. Anyways stay tuned and hope to see you writing comments and hope you love the story!! ^^ ~