Chapter 5

Attracted ( PinkFinite )

( Kei's POV )

 

I was outside walking to take some fresh air . I don’t know what happen if I stay . It was hurt seeing Myungsoo with other girl. I know im just his ex but those memories I have still remain in my heart . The warmness he gave to me … how passionate our kisses are … I remember everything … Is not my fault that I have to marry with Jeonghan . I should have accepted his purpose before .

 

>>>>>>>>>>FLASHBACK<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

I was getting ready for my dinner with Myungsoo tonight I was wearing a pink blouse and a short miniskirt … My hair is braided a little on the right. While I busy putting a slight make-up suddenly I heard car honking outside. Honk! That must be Myungsoo I grab my purse and put a complex powder and a lip balm in the purse. I quickly went downstrais and waving good bye to the maids and butler .. Myungsoo was waiting outside wearing a black fitted shirt and a not-so-skinny-jeans.  I can said he was perfect and handsome. He opened up the passenger door for me. I went inside waiting for him to get inside the car

 

In The Car

 

My Jiyeonie looks so beautiful today. I miss you so much .. Oppa we just met about an hour ago you already miss me? Of course I miss you.. I can’t stop thinking about you even a second . You’re everything to me Jiyeon~ah.. Since when did my myungie become this greasy learning from Woohyun Oppa huh? Nope , hyung doesn’t know everything about this I just learn it since I fall in love with you and you not allowed calling other guys oppa besides me that’s include the other Infinite members. Hurmmmm.. jealous aren’t you..No im not!! aishhhh..did you just blush.. no im not ,, still admitted huh … then I hope this will make me see the truth. I kiss Myungsoo on his lips. Alright , alright …. Finally you admitted .. hehehe… My Myungie was cute when he’s blushing… We were chatting and talking until we reached to the restaurant .

After 20 minutes we reached to the restaurant. A waiter bring us to table which Myungsoo booking earlier . The table were place right in the corner of the restaurant there was piano and there is also a waiter who was playing a violin. Oppa , this place is beautiful thanks for bringing me here Oppa.. I really am happy .. Eventhough we already went to so many restaurant but this restaurant was the special one. Our food arrived after a long wait .. We finished the dinner within an hour. Oppa , I need to go to the toilet for a while .. I will be here in a minute . As Kei went to the toilet I bring out the small and hold onto it. After a minutes Kei finally join him again . Let’s go Oppa…. Its getting late I don’t want people worrying about us … Jiyeon~ah wait .... What is it Oppa? Finally its time Myungsoo opened up th small box and took the ring out … Jiyeon~ah .. I already think about this for a long time… I knelt down and faced Jiyeon… I want you to be my wife … Would you marry me? Oppa .. I was happy that you wanted me to be your wife … but don’t you think it was too soon .. We just dated about two months even we didn’t meet each other parents yet. Who cares about that … I just need you to be on my side… But… Oppa Im sorry … it just im not ready yet..can you just give me a little time when the times I will tell you okay? Okay then … I will wait for it. Thanks Oppa … After that Myungsoo pay up the bill and we went home …

 

Two Weeks Later

 

Today , Seoul most largest company son  Yoon Jeonghan was confirm to be engage with Kim Jiyeon which to be known as their one of the largest shareholder’s Mr & Mrs Kim daughter .. Their marriage will be held a few months from now . Congrats to the new couple Yoon Jeonghan and Kim Jiyeon will be hoping for you guys to have a beautiful life … Thank You”

 

I was shocked about the news. How could they do this to me. Myungsoo must be mad at me right now. I quickly grab my smartphone upstrais

After I heard about the news I quickly reach up my phone on the table besides the sofa I sat . I dialed up Myungsoo number and there is no respond … the second dialed the number there is stil no respond. The number you have dialed is not in service … please try again later I don’t have any choice but to go to Myungsoo’s house to explain everything . I grabbed up my car keys and went to Myungsoo’s house

 

At Myungsoo’s House

 

Myungsoo’s house was quiet as always . I already expected this since his parents always went out for a business trip. I will always went to his house to spend time with him . But since that day which was happen in the restaurant I can tell that we were so far away … for the first time I afraid that I leave him alone again . Without wasting much I quickly went to Myungsoo’s room which located upstraits but it was too late I heard the news came from his room. Since the door was unlock  I quickly enter and approached Myungsoo.“ Im sorr~~” Without finishing my words suddenly Myungsoo spoke outJiyeon~ah… Im sorry . I didn’t know that you were engage.... its possible that you rejected my purpose the other day … said Myungsoo guiltily …  No , Oppa … stop it… its not your fault…. It was an arrange married our parents set up … then you should go … Im sorry but I have something to do… Myungsoo walked away and leave Jiyeon alone …. Oppa wait …. Are we over? It looks like it is ..  I don’t want to interrupt your relationship Myungsoo sadly said and again  lost from Jiyeon sight  ..Oppa !! Wait … Please don’t do this to me… Oppa! I sat down crying .

 

>>>>>>>>END OF FLASHBACKS<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

I was sitting on the bench remember what happen to us … My tears start to flow out .. Suddenly I heard someone calling my name Kei~ah …. Are you okay? Soul unnie comes towards me and embrace me. Yes... I replied.  it just I got too carried away with my feelings .. haha . I laughed a bit..Without everybody noticing suddenly I saw Jeonghan approaching us . Lovelyz saw him and meet up with Jeonghan…. I will handle this Jeonghan said to Babysoul…. Kei~ah ,  Jeonghan is here if anything comes up just give us a call oe? Okay … I said then Soul unnie and the others left. Leaving me and  Jeonghan alone . Kei~ah stop crying already …Its not that Myungsoo will forget about you forever … Its my fault making you both  break-up …. Im sorry for my parents behalf. said Jeonghan looking down the ground. Yah… stop blaming yourself. It must be reason why our parents set us up … I just got carried away by my past feelings…so don’t feel guilty at all … Myungsoo was only my past … My present now is with you …Yoon Jeonghan so stop blaming yourself. Since you said like that then I will try my best to make you happy .. Saranghae Jiyeon~ah .. Jeonghan hug me tightly…and give a peck on my forehead … For the second time I can feel the warmness again. not from Myungsoo but from Jeonghan who makes my heart pounding again just by his embrace. You know what Jeonghan? Kei smiled. What is it Kei? Said Jeonghan . Thanks for making me fall in love you this whole month. You’re welcome … start from this moment I will make you fall in love with me more and more ….until you can never fall in love again…” I Love you Jeonghan .. I Love you too my dear Kei …Jeonghan pressed his lips on mine and the kiss get really passionate until....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END OF CHAPTER 5~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
This chapter was supposely for chapter 3 but i put it on chapter 5 because i need to tell 
you guys more about Myungsoo life ... besides so much idea about Myungeun comes
that's why I upload Myungsoo chapter more ... But i promise I will put KeiHan moments after this ...
Upvotes , Subscribe and Comments 
for silent readers , don't forget to comment .. .. love you guys and Thank you !!