Chapter 7

Attracted ( PinkFinite )

( Taemin's POV )

i was with Naeun in the cafeteria since the maths class was cancel last minute , so Naeun decided to go to the cafeteria at first i was hesitated to follow her since it was my first day in Woollimy High School im afraid that i will get a punishement point or maybe a penalty on my first day... But i don't have any choices to follow Naeun to the cafeteria besides i don't have any breakfast early this morning since i wake up late...We went to the cafeteria and meet up with the ahjumma .. " ahjumma , can you give me a jajangmyun as usual? Sure, here is it dear ... Thank You .. And how about you young man ? The ahjumma called me .. "Urmmm , i think i will have the melon bun Ahjumma .. okay then here is it young man , after getting our food we went to find a place to sit finally Naeun found it , "oh there is one place over there Taemin~ah ... As Naeun saw the place i trailling her behind like a puppy ... We were chatting and joking with each other until I ask premission to go to the toilet , Yah ! Taemin~ah ... Did you know where the toilet is? Oh , sorry Naeun~ah, hahaha ...i laughed a bit."That was embrassing .. pabo Taemin it over there pabo ... Naeun said pointed to the corner of the building. I walk to the place where Naeun pointed ... as i was walking to the toilet , my shoulder bumped to a guy. " Im sorry" I said ... The guy face me nodded and walk away... I can see his face ... I did felt some weird feeling like we were met before and we were so close but i just let things behind ... Maybe it just my imagination without wasting i went to the toilet .... 

 

( Naeun's POV ) 

 

I waiting for Taemin to finish up his bussiness in the toilet while waiting for him i open up my kakaotalk apps there was so many messages from our group chat ... I read one by one until someone call up my name i thought it was Taemin so tilted my head to where the voice is heard , i saw Myungsoo ... Aishh , it just you i thought someone else .... Why? Don''t like seeing me here ? Nope , not at all ... I said "Well that''s good ... May i sit here ? Sure , its free... so what are doing here by yourself ? Just having a breakfast with my friend here ... Where is it i didn't see anyone ... Urmmmm let me guess your imaginary friend ? Yah !! Im not a little girl okay to have an imaginary friend... You do !  Not im not ! Myungsoo keep on teasing me non-stop until Taemin come .. " Naeun~ah , what''s wrong? You face looks like you just crying .. Taemin ~ ah .. I hide behind Taemin when Myungsoo trying to scare me with a fake snake which i thought it was real ... Myungsoo saw Taemin and stop teasing me with the fake snake...As he keep the fake snake back in his pocket finally i get my brave side and introduce Taemin to Myungsoo .... " Taemin this is Myungsoo, Taemin give a handshake to Myungsoo , Myungsoo handshake Taemin back ... "im Myungsoo nice meeting you ...rings! The bells is ringing means 1st period is already finish ... "We have to go know Taemin you don't want to be late for your first subject right ... Come on .. "i took Taemin's hand and walk to the class ... "Myungsoo see you in class ... Don't forget to finish up your food before the teacher come in ... Or else the bibimbap will be full with tears since you didn't finish it .... Hehehehe... "Haha , that's funny Naeun... " I walk to class with Taemin left Myungsoo alone in the cafetria ..                                                                               M.      M.          

 

( Myungsoo's POV ) 

 

I saw Naeun walking to our class holding hands with Taemin without letting it go... Looking them holding hands make me felt so depressing and angry but i don't know why i felt like that....at that time i was hoping Naeun to let go her hand from Taemin's hand ... Waittt ! No it can't be did i just feel jealous looking them together? No that can't be i promise myself to not fall in love again and  i can't trust people even it was Naeun .... Yes , i really love to teasing her but dosen't  mean i fall in love with her .. Oh nooo ! Is already the 2nd period Mrs Ha will be in class in a few minutes ... Finally i come back to my sense , i finished up my food as soon as possible ... Aishhh ...its all Naeun fault .... I'm better be going to class now... After finished up my food and put the dirty dishes in the basin and took up my bag and went to the class ...

( In the class ) 

 

I arrived to the class later and fortunately Mrs Ha still not in the class ... I went to my place which located near Naeun's desk.. I was happy since Taemin is not in our class , i have a chance to talk to Naeun .... Then , i heard footsteps coming to our class i thought that might be Mrs Ha which teach us about ethics and as she enter the class i see Taemin  besides her , "okay class be quiet ... Today you get a new classmates , Taemin please introduce yourself ... "Annyeong! Taemin took his out and introduce himself "Im Lee Taemin and i will be your classmates start from today please take care of me .. As Taemin introduce all the girls start asking many types question and some compliment him because of his face , voice and others ... " Taemin Oppa , omo youre so handsome , " a girl said " oppa can i be girlfriend ? said one girl more and more compliment exist ... " Yah!! I thought you said i am handsome " i getting pissed off " you do but Taemin more handsome than you ... Hahaha! A girl joking ... okay students pleas keep quiet ! Mrs Ha shouted before the atmosphere getting wrost ... Let's see ... Mrs Ha said looking for an empty desk for Taemin , after a while she tart finally found a place for Taemin , Mr Lee you can sit over there in front of Mrs Son ... Thank You Mrs Ha ... As Taemin sit finally Naeun spoke ... " Lucky right , we were in the same class ... yea , My mom ask me to be in class with you , so it can be easyy for us to spend time more.. Taemin said Shyly ... WTH ! No way .. After hearing that the feeling before come to me again ... Aishh ! I shooked my head ... "No stop it Myungsoo ... It just your feeling , without alerting Mrs Ha suddenly called up my name "Mr Kim , Any problem i keep seeing you shooking your head non-stop ... Nope nothing Mrs Ha ..  I said  my classmates keep on laughing which make my face gone red as tomato ... wow that's was embrassing ... Aigoo Myungsoo sshi you so weird ... Said Naeun .. i heard Naeun voice which make my face redder... Okey guys , Lets start our class today , please go to our latest page .... So the class start after that... 

 

That's all for chapter 7 ... I know it been so long  since i last update , im sorry ... So here is  it

Thanks for loving this fanfics , don't forget to comment , upvotes and subscribe  and before i log out 

I want to thank you for my 21 subscribers  ,  thanks for giving  so much love  and don't forget to comment ! 

Love  you guys !  Annyeong !!  IcePrinceL133  signing out !