Chapter 6

Attracted ( PinkFinite )

Finally it was school again . All students were running around for not getting late. While Myungsoo and the others were just walking around especially his classmates since their Maths teacher which is Mr. Kang was absent for today class so which will be a self-study class. Myungsoo who was frustrated since there is no Maths class .. It was one of his favourite class beside Photographing. So Myungsoo decided to go to the cafeteria to fetch a breakfast.

 

>>>>>>>>>>Flashback<<<<<<<<<<<

 

In Naeun’s Mansion

 

( Naeun’s POV)

Mr and Mrs Son were in the living room discussing something . I didn’t expected them to be in the room on this time because on this time they were in the office to finish some work. “ Mom , dad I didn’t expected you will be home this time …” “and you didn’t like that we were here…” said Mr Son “No, dad … I love you guys here” said Naeun smiling .. “Anything happen?” said Naeun “ Just we need to tell you something..” said Mrs Son “ So , lets hear about it …. I hope is a good news” Naeun pick up the cushion behind her and hugged it tightly… We meet up with the Lee’s today … So I’ve been thinking since we already been friends for so long , we have decided to set-up you and their son Lee Taemin for an arrange marriage…You guys will meet up this Sunday in a nearby coffee shop” When I heard my mom saying about the arrange marriage I was so shocked I didn’t know who is that Lee Taemin.. suddenly have to marry with this Lee Taemin guy .. “ Mom , wait Im still in high school…” I know you’re still in high school but we have no choice we getting older no one knows what comes towards us in the future … I really hoping you to have your own family dear… Im afraid that you will be all alone when we gone…both side already agree with this even their son too…is that what you guys want then I will follow …. I said weakly.. Thanks Naeunnie…. Is there anything you want to say … If there’s none that I will be going upstrais now….” No honey , okay then…. Don’t forget to grab your dinner after this …” I went upstrais and throw myself on the queen’s bed looking at the celling… To be honest I really don’t agree with this marriage  but I don’t want to break their heart after seeing them begging for me to agree with the marriage… Without noticing Myungsoo face suddenly appeared in my mind... I don’t why but I think I’ve already fall in love with him.

 

Sunday

 

It was already Sunday , I went to the coffee shop which my parents already decided for me to meet up with Taemin. I already been here about a few minutes finally I got to see one guy wearing a casual t-shirt with skinny jeans which covering his thin legs went inside to the coffee shop and come towards me .. I thought that must be the guy which my parents set me up...The guy which is called as Lee Taemin.. after arriving to table he pull out the chair in front of me and sit down. “Sorry for making you wait such a long time .. something happen to the company… that’s why im late.. “No, its okay… I just arrived here so its no big deal since both of us late..” I said “Okay then , since im late let me introduce myself first … Im Lee Taemin. Nice to meet you.. so you must be Son Naeun right? You sure is beautiful in person… Im not regretting to approve my parents choices…After Taemin said those things I can feel my face burning… He is sure a nice and handsome guy… without wasting my time I reply his question.. “Yes , im Son Naeun…nice meeting you..thanks btw. I said shyly. After introducing myself the atmosphere become quiet suddenly.. for not making the atmosphere become again Taemin broke up by saying all kinds of things he like until I get to know that he was in the same school with us .. Apink , Lovelyz , Seventeen and also Infinite…After a long talked we become comfortable with each other… We went back home after nightfalls. Fortunately Taemin is a guy who really love extreme sports..it was so much fun … I also hoping that Myungsoo will be with us later on to experience the sports.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>End Of Flashback<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

( Naeun's POV)

 

I went to school with taemin with his red sport car..Since it was his first day I decided to accompany him for his registration.. We went to the principle room and Taemin give in all his document to the principle … We ended up being together  in the same class…Taemin also taking the visual arts course same as me and Myungsoo… While walking to go to class I got a message from our group chats saying that Maths class will be cancel and we will having a self-study .. So I decided to bring Taemin to the cafeteria to grab some breakfast since I don’t have any breakfast at home before…. I garb Taemin hand and bring him to the cafeteria.. “ Naeun~ah , where are we going? Don’t we have class after this? Nope, Its was maths class the teacher was absent so the students will be having self-study since self-study is boring I will bring you to the cafeteria… Oh really , then let’s go but is it okay? Of course don’t worry too much…Let’s go ….” We went to the cafeteria and bought our food.. After a while we finally finish eating… “ Naeun~ah , I need to go to the toilet for a while … wait for me oe? Sure , the washroom is over there … since your new here Okay thanks Naeun~ah.. Taemin left me alone and went to the washroom. “Taemin is sure look like a kid… I wonder what will happen if we get married for real …I thought. While I was space out for awhile .. Suddenly I heard somebody calling out my name. 

 

( Myungsoo's POV )

 

In the cafeteria

 

“ Oh , you here again Myungsoo sshi.. where are the others?  Said the cafeteria ahjumma. “Of course I will always here .. since your cooking is Jjang! They were all gone to class already… so Im by myself today” said Myungsoo with a smile .. “Aishh , Myungsoo shhi gomawoyo… so you want the usual?” Yes , Ahjumma.. replied Myungsoo “ Okay then , here is the bibimbap …enjoy your food Myungsoo sshi…” said the ahjumma.. “kamsamida ahjumma” replied Myungsoo

While searching for a place to eat , Myungsoo spotted a familiar figure right at the corner of the cafeteria table.. So Myungsoo went to that place and found Naeun. “ Naeun~ah !” Naeun was shocked for a while until she saw Myungsoo face…“Oh.. its just you … I thought it was somebody else…” Who was you expected then…. A ghost? Na-uh … no one …” Can I sit over here….sure the sit is free … What are doing here Naeun~ah?” just having a breakfast with my friend here … friend? I didn’t see anyone here … Wait … Are saying you having a breakfast with your imaginary friend beside you? Myungsoo teasing. Yah! Im not a little kid anymore to have an imaginary friend…Naeun~ah!. Myungsoo was shocked after hearing a guy calling out Naeun’s name… “ Owh , Taemin~ah … Done already?... Yes… Owhh before we go .. Taemin this guy over here is Myungsoo … He will be one of your classmates.. Hello , Im Lee Taemin nice meeting you. Taemin let out his hand to give a handshake to Myungsoo. Im Kim Myungsoo nice meeting you too . Myungsoo smiled and return Taemin handshake . Naeun~ah I didn't know you have a guy friend ..i thought i was the first , you making me feel competitive with Taemin since he is handsome but not as handsome as me ... Aishh , don't be so proud Myungsoo~ah... but I think Taemin more handsome that you..hahaha!  Yah!..  Before Myungsoo get off from his sit the bell ring , Naeun quickly run away grabbing Taemin hand and left Myungsoo alone frustrated.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END OF CHAPTER 5~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is the next chapter .. New character is introduce Lee Taemin.

So how's the chapter.. is it okay?

Comments is love... I know there are many silent reader... 

give you opinion about the story . I try my best to always to satisfied you guys

Upvotes , Subscribe and don't forget to comment.

Thank You Guys