Chapter 4

Attracted ( PinkFinite )

Myungsoo was in the home kitchen preparing dishes for his parents. He is really exciated since this is the first time he will be having a dinner with his parents. Myungsoo cooked his mom favorite food which was a seafood fried rice. After a long minutes, finally the dinner well-prepared. He arrange things orderly and waited patiently in the  living room … While waiting for them he watch  rerun for his favourite drama .. Shut Up Flower Boy Band.

 

One hour already passed , still no presence of his parents suddenly his phone rang .. It was from his mother.. he pick up the call… Mom? Where are you… I’ve already wait for like an hour… Seriously? But Im really sorry honey … We suddenly got an urgent call from the company when we were on our way home. “But mom you’re promise …. I know but the company is important for us… So you’re saying that im not important …. Son , Im really sorry…. I have to hang up… see you at home .. Love U … bye ! Myungsoo mom hang up the phone .. It always like this…they promise but then break it.. Since I was little many promises they made but none of it was fulfill … “ They will be late again? Mdm Lee asked… Uh-huh… Mdm Lee I need to take fresh air for awhile …  the food you can eat it … They might not coming home today…”Im sorry Myungsoo~sshi…” said Mdm Lee sympathy

 

I was walking in the park leaning behind a tree when the wind blows directly in front of me making me felt a little calmness. With all the stress I’ve being through.. suddenly I heard someone sobbing. With curiousity I stand up and I saw he was sitting down holding into his both legs covering his face… It looks like he was crying. I sat down besides him.. “ Kim Myungsoo?” Myungsoo saw me and wiping out those tears that was covering his cheeks. “ Naeun~ah , I didn’t know you were here.. Sooryy if Im disturbing you” he finally spoke with his husky voice… “ I better be going now … “ Before Myungsoo stand up I grab his hand hardly and make him sit down… “ What happen? Why are crying?” “Im not crying I think Im too focus on the surrounding until dust comes into my eyes..” Stop being so tough Myungsoo~ah …. What happen? Just tell me….I will hear it until the end” Myungsoo tell me all the story from a to z … After hearing the story I console him and hug him … “I don’t know that you were suffering so much Myungsoo~ah” “Im really sorry ….” Im alright now …. Thanks for hearing all of it … I felt much better now since you’re here…Myungsoo hug me tightly … it was really warm … On that night we sharing each other secret and it was the first time we felt that we were so close.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END OF CHAPTER 4~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally updated ...after a few days .. Im sorry this whole week i was in high fever.. that's why didn't updated

sorry for disappointed you guys for giving a short chapter .. lack of ideas >_< ..

I will update longer chapter after this ... Promise !

Thanks for the subscribers!  Upvotes, subscribes and comments

Please leave a comment ... I want to know if i should continue this story or not