Babo girl.

Infinite Days.

The guys came in inside and greeted happily, "Annyeong haseyo, Infinite-imnida".

"Yuka-ah,wake up now. Our sunbaes are here". Hyena shrugged her shoulder hardly. Soon she woke up , with a shock face.

Sunggyu, the leader of Infinite and Myungsoo, the visual, looked at Yuka with a disappointed look. 

"W-who are they? Our manager will kill us!" She exclaimed unaware that the person she is blaming is the famous INFINITE.

"Hyung, are we that not so famous for her to recognize us." Sungjong whispered to Woohyun.

"Aniyo! Of course were top idols. Wait, I think I need to -- ." Myungsoo hold him back. "No I really want to see her being embarrased in front of top stars like us." He coldly said.

" Unnie! kick their butts out of here now before manager Lee found them." She continued her foolish attitude. "Yuka-ah, stop it. They are our sunbaes. You're embarrasing us."

"Seniors? Nugu? them?."  She looked up, slowly and straightly focus her eyes on each of the Infinite. She then now realized that it was really the Infinite. The seven handsome,cool,charismatic boys, their sunbaes.

*Omo! They are really them. Yuka - you are really a babo . I'm dead* She thought, closingher eyes for her embarrasing attitude.

"Sunbaenim! Annyeonghaseyo. Sorry -- "

"You must be really sorry. You're attitude doesn't fit for a girl group. " Myungsoo rolled his eyes, as Sunggyu and the others lend Alice the snacks they bought for them.

Yuka just stood there embarrased and pouted like a small child. She bit her lip looking at them, eating chickens, sweet and hot chilly.

She left them, sitting alone at a chair looking the outside scenery.

Zipping her cold coca cola, a plate with chicken appeared on her sight. She was surpised that someone was giving her favorite food, chicken , though she made a big embarrasment a while ago. First she didn't bother to get it but when she looked to know who is it. She immediately get it but shyly at Hoya's hand. She gobbly ate it all as she was really hungry for having a stressful practice for their comeback. She did not even ask Hoya to sit down beside her, only focusing at her food.

"Ehem!" he coughed to get her attention. Yuka blankly looked at him and lazily smiled. 

"May I have a seat?" he coldly asked. She was only looking at the ceiling.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter Two is out. 
Hope you'll all like it.
Please do subscribe and comment.
Let me know if there's something I must improve.
Thanks for reading.